Pfizer Inc (PFE.N)
18 May 2018
Thu, May 17 2018
* LYRICA® (PREGABALIN) ORAL SOLUTION CV PHASE 3 TRIAL IN PEDIATRIC EPILEPSY MEETS PRIMARY ENDPOINT
* PFIZER’S BIOSIMILAR RETACRIT® (EPOETIN ALFA-EPBX) APPROVED BY U.S. FDA
Pfizer Inc's Retacrit was approved by U.S. health regulators as a biosimilar to current anemia treatments from Amgen Inc and Johnson & Johnson on Tuesday, setting it up to compete against more established brands.
* Shares of Amgen, JNJ fall in afternoon trading (Adds analyst comments, updates shares)
May 15 The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Tuesday approved Pfizer Inc's biosimilar of Amgen Inc's anemia treatment Epogen.
BRIEF-Xtalpi Says Research Collaboration With Pfizer To Develop Artificial Intelligence-Powered Software Platform
* XTALPI INC - STRATEGIC RESEARCH COLLABORATION WITH PFIZER TO DEVELOP A HYBRID PHYSICS- AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE-POWERED SOFTWARE PLATFORM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Pfizer Says Shareholder Proposal Regarding Independent Chair Policy Not Approved By Shareholders
* PFIZER SAYS SHAREHOLDER PROPOSAL REGARDING INDEPENDENT CHAIR POLICY NOT APPROVED BY SHAREHOLDERS IN ANNUAL MEETING ON APRIL 26, 2018 Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2jn0cJS) Further company coverage:
* Indexes down: Dow 1.1 pct, S&P 0.53 pct, Nasdaq 0.06 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
NEW YORK Pfizer Inc on Tuesday reported lower-than-expected first-quarter revenue as demand for some key drugs and international sales fell short of estimates, sparking a 5.1 percent drop in shares of the largest U.S. drugmaker. | Video
NEW YORK, May 1 Pfizer Inc on Tuesday reported lower-than-expected first-quarter revenue as demand for some key drugs and international sales fell short of estimates, sparking a 5.1 percent drop in shares of the largest U.S. drugmaker.
- MeiraGTx Aims For $86 Million U.S. IPO
- This May Be The Best Time To Pick Up Exelixis In 2018
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: RARE Shows Solid Data, Spectrum Up On Positive Results, Syndax Entinostat Performs Poorly
- 3 Things In Biotech, May 17: Insmed's Approval Chance, Pfizer Finally Proves Similar, Eagle Ascends
- Tracking Prem Watsa's Fairfax Financial Holdings Portfolio - Q1 2018 Update
- Jane's April Dividend Income Tracker - Retirement Accounts