Provident Financial PLC (PFG.L)
10 Dec 2018
Tue, Nov 6 2018
Nov 6 Provident Financial Plc's long-time finance boss Andrew Fisher is stepping down, the sub-prime lender said on Tuesday, as it works to rebuild its businesses after a botched reorganisation and a series of regulatory investigations.
Nov 6 Sub-prime lender Provident Financial Plc said on Tuesday it appointed Simon Thomas as chief finance officer, with effect from Dec. 3.
Oct 19 Sub-prime lender Provident Financial said collections in its home credit arm were still 10 percent below historic levels in the third quarter, as a botched reorganisation of the business last year continues to reverberate across the group.
Provident Financial named a new chairman and said it would deliver regular dividends from next year, lifting its shares by as much as 15 percent on Tuesday.
* Shares jump as much as 15 pct (Adds CEO, analyst comments, share price movement)
- Principal Financial Group, Inc. (PFG) CEO Daniel Houston on 2019 Outlook Call (Transcript)
- Principal Financial Group 2019 Outlook
- 28 Upcoming Dividend Increases
- 24 'Safer' Dividend Financial WallStars For November Per Wizard Targets
- Daily Insider Ratings Round Up 11/6/18
- 10 'Safer' Dividend Champions, Contenders, And Challengers To Gain 24.2% To 64.7% By November 2019