Provident Financial PLC (PFG.L)
Tue, Jul 31 2018
Provident Financial named a new chairman and said it would deliver regular dividends from next year, lifting its shares by as much as 15 percent on Tuesday.
* Shares jump as much as 15 pct (Adds CEO, analyst comments, share price movement)
May 9 British sub-prime lender Provident Financial said on Wednesday its recovery plans would deliver 2018 results in line with internal plans while its Vanquis bank unit reported profits ahead of earlier forecasts.
May 9 British sub-prime lender Provident Financial said on Wednesday its recovery plans were on track and would deliver 2018 results in line with internal plans.
* CONFIRMS BARCLAYS, J.P. MORGAN SECURITIES PROCURED SUBSCRIBERS FOR 3.9 MILLION SHARES, OR 3.7 PERCENT OF NEW SHARES, AT 665 PENCEPER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ANNOUNCE THAT 17 FOR 24 RIGHTS ISSUE OF 105 MILLION SHARES AT 20 8 /11 PENCE PER SHARE CLOSED FOR ACCEPTANCES
- 33 'Safer' Dividend Financial WallStars Fetch 3.6-12.6% Yields For September
- Financials And Real Estate Dashboard - Update
- 11 Upcoming Dividend Increases Including 1 King
- Top 10 'Safer' Dividend Champions, Contenders, & Challengers Gain 18% To 35% By August 2019
- 48 Of 104 S&P 500 'Safer' Dividend Stocks Yield 3% To 6.35% For August
- My Dirty Dozen Undervalued Dividend Growth Stocks