Procter & Gamble Co (PG.N)
16 Feb 2018
The world's largest consumer goods maker Procter & Gamble Co reported better-than-expected sales and profit for its second quarter on Tuesday, but investors focused on a drop in gross margins, sending its shares down 2 percent. | Video
Jan 23 The world's largest consumer goods maker Procter & Gamble Co reported better-than-expected sales and profit for its second quarter on Tuesday, but investors focused on a drop in gross margins, sending its shares down 2 percent.
Jan 23 Procter & Gamble Co reported a 68 percent drop in quarterly profit on Tuesday, due to the sale of a chunk of its beauty brands to Coty Inc last fiscal year and a charge related to the recent U.S. tax overhaul.
* Q2 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.14 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
Jan 23 Procter & Gamble Co on Tuesday reported a 68 percent drop in quarterly profit, due to the sale of its beauty brands to Coty Inc and a charge related to the recent U.S. tax overhaul.
* P&G - DECLARED A QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.6896 PER SHARE ON COMMON STOCK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Amazon Been In Talks With Several Companies Including P&G, Clorox About Letting Them Promote Products On Its Echo Devices - CNBC
* AMAZON HAS BEEN IN TALKS WITH SEVERAL COMPANIES INCLUDING P&G AND CLOROX ABOUT LETTING THEM PROMOTE PRODUCTS ON ITS ECHO DEVICES - CNBC, CITING SOURCES Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Clorox, Clorox Parties, P&G Parties EnterS Into First Extension & Amendment Of Amended And Restated Jv Agreement
* CLOROX-ON DEC 19, CLOROX PARTIES, P&G PARTIES ENTERED INTO FIRST EXTENSION & AMENDMENT OF AMENDED AND RESTATED JV AGREEMENT, DATED AS OF JAN 31,2003
Procter & Gamble Co said it appointed Nelson Peltz to its board despite the activist investor narrowly losing a months-long proxy fight, the biggest ever involving a U.S. company.
- Retirement Strategy: How To Have Enough And Which Stocks To Own
- Stocks To Watch: Retail Heavyweights To Center Stage
- Retirement Strategy: Inflation Is A Scourge On Retirees' Well-Being
- Chipotle: Love The Burritos And The Guac, But Not The Stock
- Procter & Gamble: Solid With Growth Expectations
- 'Safer' Dividend Champions Led By Meredith, Leggett And McDonald's For Gains Per Broker February Targets