Pegas Nonwovens SA (PGSN.PR)
* CZECH PEGAS NONWOVENS SHAREHOLDERS MEETING APPROVES MOVING COMPANY HEADQUARTERS TO CZECH REPUBLIC Further company coverage: (Reporting by Robert Muller)
* PEGAS NONWOVENS SAYS SIGNED AGREEMENT ON DELIVERY OF NEW PRODUCTION LINE WITH ANNUAL CAPACITY 8-15 THOUSAND TONNES
* PEGAS SAYS BONDHOLDER MEETING TO VOTE ON AGREEMENT WITH MOVING SEAT OF COMPANY TO CZECH REPUBLIC
* confirms 2017 outlook for earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) at 43-50 million euros
** Marek Modecki, the non-executive chairman of the board of Pegas Nonwovens, will resign at the end of 2017, he said in a letter posted on the artificial textile maker's website. (Prague Newsroom)
* Czech family office R2G says acquired 77.66 percent of Pegas Nonwovens stock in voluntary takeover offer
* Artificial textiles manufacturer Pegas says has signed a memorandum of understanding to buy a new production line for its plant at Znojmo in the Czech Republic.
PRAGUE, Sept 26 Investor R2G Rohan Czech holds more than 80 percent of artificial textile maker Pegas Nonwovens after closing a voluntary takeover bid, it said on Tuesday.
* Pegas says R2G holds 74.73 percent stake after voluntary bid
* Pegas nonwovens says R2G has raised stake in pegas to 51.28 percent