Koninklijke Philips NV (PHG.AS)
21 Feb 2018
Wed, Jan 31 2018
* AGREEMENT FOR PHILIPS' ENTERPRISE-WIDE ELECTRONIC MEDICAL RECORD SOLUTION
* MEDTRONIC AND PHILIPS PARTNER TO INNOVATE IN LUNG CANCER MANAGEMENT
AMSTERDAM Dutch health technology company Philips on Tuesday said its fourth-quarter sales grew 5 percent to 5.3 billion euros ($6.55 billion), buoyed by a rise in orders for high-end hospital equipment.
AMSTERDAM, Jan 30 Dutch health technology company Philips on Tuesday said its fourth-quarter sales grew 5 percent to 5.3 billion euros ($6.55 billion), buoyed by a rise in orders for high-end hospital equipment.
* PHILIPS REPORTS Q4 SALES OF EUR 5.3 BILLION, WITH 5% COMPARABLE SALES GROWTH; NET INCOME FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS AMOUNTED TO EUR 476 MILLION AND ADJUSTED EBITA MARGIN INCREASED 140 BASIS POINTS TO 16.7% (REMOVES REFERENCE TO PHILIPS LIGHTING NV)
* AND THE DUTCH HEART FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES THEY ARE ENTERING INTO A THREE-YEAR STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP Source text : http://philips.to/2naddbW Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* THERE IS NO PAYMENT OR OTHER MONETARY SUPPORT FROM PHILIPS FOLLOWING THIS AGREEMENT
* CERNER CORP - APPOINTED BRENT SHAFER AS ITS CEO AND CHAIRMAN OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS, EFFECTIVE FEBRUARY 1
* VITOR ROCHA SUCCEEDS BRENT SHAFER AS CEO OF PHILIPS NORTH AMERICA Further company coverage:
* PHILIPS PARTNERS WITH HOMELAB TO PROMOTE BETTER INDOOR AIR QUALITY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: