PulteGroup Inc (PHM.N)
21 Aug 2018
Thu, Jul 26 2018
D.R. Horton , the biggest U.S. homebuilder, on Thursday forecast revenue growth for 2019 after topping Wall Street quarterly profit estimates, underscoring strong housing demand.
* D.R. Horton up as much as 9 pct; Pulte drops 5 pct (Adds analyst comment)
* SETS QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.09PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
PulteGroup Inc joined bigger rival Lennar Corp in raising its home sales forecast for the year, underscoring homebuyers' optimism around an improving economy despite rising interest rates.
* Sees FY deliveries of 22,500 to 23,500 homes (Adds details from conference call, shares)
* PULTEGROUP SEES Q2 DELIVERIES IN THE RANGE OF 5,400 TO 5,700 HOMES; UP 7 PERCENT - 13 PERCENT YEAR-OVER-YEAR - CONF CALL
April 24 PulteGroup Inc reported an 87 percent rise in first-quarter profit on Tuesday, benefiting from selling more homes at higher prices.
* PULTEGROUP, INC. REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
BRIEF-Pultegroup Inc Says CEO Ryan R. Marshall's 2017 Total Compensation Was $5.77 Million Versus $3.76 Million In 2016
* PULTEGROUP INC SAYS CEO RYAN R. MARSHALL'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $5.77 MILLION VERSUS $3.76 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text - https://bit.ly/2GE7vtM Further company coverage:
* PULTE FAMILY SHARES PASSING OF WILLIAM J. PULTE, FOUNDER OF PULTEGROUP (PHM), AND TRANSITION PLANS