PulteGroup Inc (PHM.N)
16 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 8 2018
* PULTEGROUP ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.09 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
PulteGroup Inc said on Tuesday rising costs are likely to weigh on 2018 gross margins despite the U.S. homebuilder benefiting from selling more homes at higher prices in the fourth quarter.
Jan 30 PulteGroup Inc said on Tuesday rising costs are likely to weigh on 2018 gross margins despite the U.S. homebuilder benefiting from selling more homes at higher prices in the fourth quarter.
Jan 30 U.S. homebuilder PulteGroup Inc reported a 72 percent drop in fourth-quarter profit on Tuesday, hurt by a tax charge of $181 million due to changes in the U.S. tax law.
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.85 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* PULTEGROUP ANNOUNCES $500 MILLION INCREASE TO SHARE REPURCHASE PLAN
PulteGroup Inc , the No. 3 U.S. homebuilder, reported a quarterly profit that edged past estimates on Tuesday and remained upbeat on housing demand despite hurricanes that curtailed operations, sending its shares to a more than 10-year record.
* Shares hit a more than 10-year high (Adds details from conference call, updates share price)
* Damage from hurricanes to Pulte's communities in Texas, Florida, and the Carolinas was minimal - CEO on conf call
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.59 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
- Investment Ideas: Beating The Market By Focusing On Cash Distributions
- The State Of The Real Estate Market
- PulteGroup's (PHM) CEO Ryan Marshall on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- PulteGroup, Inc. 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- It's Time To Move Out Of Homebuilders, Including PulteGroup And D. R. Horton
- Why The Real Estate Boom Has A Decade To Run