Pharol SGPS SA (PHRA.LS)
Wed, May 2 2018
* ADAR CAPITAL PARTNERS INCREASES VOTING RIGHTS IN PHAROL TO 10.3 PERCENT FROM 7.0 PERCENT Source text: https://bit.ly/2I6x8V4 Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAYS ADAR MACRO FUND REACHES 7.012 PERCENT STAKE IN PHAROL Source text: https://bit.ly/2Kbhwxw Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
BRUSSELS The European Commission said on Tuesday it had fined French telecoms group Altice 125 million euros ($153 million) for closing its 2015 takeover of PT Portugal before it had gained regulatory approval.
* Altice says it will appeal against the European Commission's decision to fine it 125 million euros over its PT Portugal bid
BRUSSELS, April 24 EU antitrust regulators handed a 125-million-euro ($152.6 million) fine to French telecoms and cable group Altice on Tuesday for finalising its 2015 takeover of PT Portugal without first waiting for the official go-ahead.
* REPORTED ON MONDAY FY EBITDA LOSS OF 4.8 MILLION EUROS VERSUS LOSS OF 7.0 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
BRUSSELS EU antitrust regulators are set to hit French telecoms and cable group Altice with a hefty fine for concluding its 2015 acquisition of PT Portugal without first waiting for official approval, a person familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
SAO PAULO, March 14 A magistrate for Brazil's Superior Court of Justice has issued an injunction that hands telecommunications firm Oi SA at least a temporary victory over shareholder Pharol SGPS SA in an ongoing legal dispute, the company said on Wednesday.
BRIEF-Pharol Says Market Arbitration Chamber Partially Accepts Urgency Measures Presented By Its Unit Bratel Against Oi
* SAYS MARKET ARBITRATION CHAMBER PARTIALLY ACCEPTED REQUEST FOR URGENT MEASURES PRESENTED BY ITS UNIT BRATEL AGAINST OI
* DISCOVERY CAPITAL MANAGEMENT NOW HOLDS 4.89 PERCENT OF VOTING RIGHTS VERSUS PREVIOUSLY STATED 5.14 PERCENT Source text: http://bit.ly/2D5mZWE