Punjab National Bank (PNBK.NS)
Wed, May 16 2018
MUMBAI, May 16 Indian federal police have filed charges against five further people including jeweller Mehul Choksi as part of a probe into an alleged $2 billion fraud at state-run Punjab National Bank (PNB), two police sources said.
* Gross bad loans as pct of total loans jump (Adds further details on results from presentation)
May 15 Punjab National Bank, the fourth-biggest Indian lender by assets, posted a $1.98 billion fourth-quarter net loss after being hit by a massive fraud.
* KEEPS MCLR UNCHANGED ACROSS ALL TENORS W.E.F MAY 1 Source text - https://bit.ly/2KmPm2F Further company coverage:
* CLARIFIES ON NEWS ITEM, SIX BANKS, INCLUDING PNB, CHEATED OF 1.87 BILLION RUPEES'
NEW DELHI India's state-run Punjab National Bank (PNB) is conducting an internal investigation into an alleged $2 billion fraud and more heads could roll, its chief executive said in an interview on Wednesday.
NEW DELHI, April 8 A special court of India's Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) issued non-bailable warrants against two Indian jewellers who are central figures in an alleged $2 billion scam at state-run Punjab National Bank (PNB), according to a source within the investigative agency.
* SAYS CO DEPOSITED 30.1 MILLION RUPEES TO PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK AS PART OF EFFORTS TO REDUCE LIABILITY Source text - http://bit.ly/2GpmSqB Further company coverage:
* SAYS CO MAINTAINS MCLR ACROSS ALL TENORS W.E.F. APRIL 1 Source text - http://bit.ly/2JctBST Further company coverage:
MUMBAI, March 28 Indian state-run Punjab National Bank said it would honour payments of about 65 billion rupees ($997.4 million) worth in fraudulent guarantees issued by rogue bank staff in what has been dubbed as the country's biggest bank fraud.