PNC Financial Services Group Inc (PNC.N)
Mon, Nov 27 2017
* PNC BANK ANNOUNCES DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE THE TROUT GROUP, LLC
Pittsburgh-based PNC Bank has been hit with a proposed class action accusing it of charging delinquent mortgage borrowers for unnecessary property inspections, adding hundreds of dollars to their loan balances over time.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, October 13 (Fitch) PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (PNC) reported $1.1 billion of net income in the third quarter of 2017 (3Q17), up 2.6% on a linked-quarter basis and a considerable 12% from the year-ago period. Return on average assets (ROA) and return on average common equity (ROE) were stable from the linked quarter at 1.2% and 9.9%, respectively. PNC's higher net income was driven by growth in net interest income (NIM)
* PNC Financial Services - expects modest growth in Q4 loans versus Q3 - conf call
* Says qtrly net interest income grew $87 million, or 4 percent, from Q2 to $2.3 billion
Regional lender PNC Financial Services Group Inc , the sixth-largest U.S. bank by assets, reported a stronger-than-expected quarterly profit on Friday as higher Federal Reserve interest rates boosted the bank's income.
Oct 13 Regional lender PNC Financial Services Group Inc, the sixth-largest U.S. bank by assets, reported a stronger-than-expected quarterly profit on Friday as higher Federal Reserve interest rates boosted the bank's income.
* Pnc reports third quarter 2017 net income of $1.1 billion, $2.16 diluted EPS
Oct 13 Regional lender PNC Financial Services Group Inc, the sixth-largest U.S. bank by assets, reported a 14.1 percent rise in quarterly profit on Friday as the bank's interest income benefited from rate hikes by the Federal Reserve.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, October 03 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.'s (PNC) ratings at 'A+/F1'. The Rating Outlook remains Stable. The affirmation reflects PNC's strong earnings profile, stable and diverse business model, consistent performance through time, and solid liquidity profile. A full list of rating actions is at the end of this rating action commentary. The rating action follows a periodic review of the l
- Today's Income Investor Conundrum: Chase The Trees Or Catch Some Knives?
- Tracking David Tepper's Appaloosa Management Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- Banks In 2018: Winners For A Growing Economy
- PNC Financial Services Presents at 36th Annual BancAnalysts Association of Boston Conference - Slideshow
- BB&T Absorbing Short-Term Pain For Long-Term Gains
- Renewed Operating Leverage From U.S. Bancorp Nice To See