PNC Financial Services Group Inc (PNC.N)
23 Mar 2018
Tue, Mar 13 2018
BRIEF-PNC Financial Services CEO Demchak's Total Compensation Was $13.9 Million V/s$13.1 Million In 2016
* PNC FINANCIAL SERVICES GROUP INC CEO WILLIAM S. DEMCHAK'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.9 MILLION VERSUS $13.1 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2FEfHXg) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
BRIEF-Universal Logistics Says On Feb 2, Units Entered Amendment 5 To Revolving Credit & Security Agreement With PNC Bank
* UNIVERSAL LOGISTICS SAYS ON FEB 2, UNITS ENTERED AMENDMENT 5 TO REVOLVING CREDIT & SECURITY AGREEMENT WITH PNC BANK - SEC FILING
PNC Financial Services Group Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Friday, helped by higher interest income and consumer loan growth and the U.S. regional lender also forecast mid-single digit loan and revenue growth for 2018.
Jan 12 PNC Financial Services Group Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Friday, helped by higher interest income and consumer loan growth and the U.S. regional lender also forecast mid-single digit loan and revenue growth for 2018.
* PNC REPORTS RECORD FULL YEAR 2017 NET INCOME OF $5.4 BILLION, $10.36 DILUTED EPS
Jan 12 Regional lender PNC Financial Services' quarterly profit doubled, driven by a $911 million one-time benefit related to President Donald Trump's new tax law.
* PNC ANNOUNCES REDEMPTION OF 1.500 PERCENT SENIOR BANK NOTES DUE FEBRUARY 23, 2018
A special receiver suing PNC Bank for its alleged role in a multi-state fraud involving prepaid funeral contracts has asked a federal court to find the bank liable for breach of trust, saying evidence shows that one of its predecessor companies breached its duties in "myriad ways."
* PNC FINANCIAL SERVICES GROUP SAYS BOARD INCREASED NUMBER OF DIRECTORS FROM 14 TO 16 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2CTs0hX) Further company coverage:
* WILL PROVIDE FOR EMPLOYEES IN DEFINED BENEFIT PENSION PLAN AN ADDITIONAL $1,500 TO THEIR EXISTING PENSION ACCOUNTS