Paddy Power Betfair PLC (PPB.L)
23 Apr 2018
Wed, Apr 18 2018
* EXTENDS IGAMING DEAL WITH PADDY POWER BETFAIR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
March 28 Saga Plc, a British tourism and insurance group for the over-50s, said on Wednesday its Chief Financial Officer Jonathan Hill resigned to join Paddy Power Betfair Plc as CFO.
DUBLIN, March 7 Shares in Paddy Power Betfair fell by more than 4 percent on Wednesday after the gambling group's plans to increase marketing spend and boost sluggish European growth led to downgrades in earnings forecasts.
* PADDY POWER BETFAIR CEO SAYS THERE COULD BE MORE CONSOLIDATION IN AUSTRALIAN BETTING MARKET
* UNDERLYING EBITDA UP 18% TO £473M, HIGHER THAN OUR PREVIOUS GUIDANCE RANGE
* ALEX GERSH HAS ADVISED BOARD THAT HE INTENDS TO STEP DOWN FROM HIS POSITION AFTER SIX YEARS WITH GROUP ONCE A SUCCESSOR HAS BEEN APPOINTED.
* PADDY POWER BETFAIR PLC - ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF DAN TAYLOR AS CEO OF EUROPE AND BARNI EVANS AS CEO OF SPORTSBET, GROUP'S OPERATIONS IN AUSTRALIA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
Nov 24 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Friday:
LONDON Paddy Power Betfair , the FTSE 100 gambling company, has held talks to explore a possible tie-up with Australia's CrownBet, the online betting unit of Crown Resorts, two sources familiar with the matter said on Friday.
* Peter Jackson will take up position of CEO on 8 January 2018