PPC Ltd (PPCJ.J)
20 Nov 2017
Tue, Nov 7 2017
JOHANNESBURG, Nov 7 South African cement maker PPC Ltd flagged an increase of as much as 40 percent in half-year profit on Tuesday, citing robust performance in Zimbabwe and Rwanda and lower finance costs.
JOHANNESBURG, Nov 7 South African cement maker PPC Ltd flagged as much as 40 percent increase in half-year profit on Tuesday, citing robust performance in Zimbabwe and Rwanda and lower finance costs.
* constituted independent board; currently considering terms, conditions, merits, of transaction in addition to other proposals received Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PPC Chairman says offer price "fundamentally undervalues" co
* Fairfax Africa announces partial offer to acquire shares of PPC Limited and support of proposed merger with AfriSam group proprietary limited through recapitalization transaction
* FAIRFAX AFRICA INVESTMENTS PROPRIETARY DELIVERED A LETTER INDICATING THAT OFFEROR HAS A FIRM INTENTION TO MAKE A PARTIAL OFFER
- Pilgrim's Pride Corporation 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Sanderson Farms Vs. Pilgrim's Pride: Which Is Top Chicken?
- Pilgrims Pride Corp's (PPC) CEO William Lovette on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Buy Pilgrim's Pride On Discount - Cramer's Lightning Round (10/23/17)
- How Investors Should Be Thinking About NAFTA In The Short Term
- How To Value Sanderson Farms - Part I