Providence Service Corp (PRSC.OQ)
Tue, Apr 17 2018
FRANKFURT, April 17 Buyout group Providence is moving ahead with plans to sell German home shopping TV network HSE24 and has selected Apax, BC Partners and Pamplona as second-round bidders, several people close to matter said.
* CONSOLIDATION EXPECTED TO TAKE ABOUT 12 MONTHS TO COMPLETE, OVER WHICH TIME IMPLEMENTATION COSTS WILL NEGATIVELY IMPACT EARNINGS
* PROVIDENCE SERVICE CORPORATION ANNOUNCES AN INCREASE TO ITS STOCK REPURCHASE PROGRAM
FRANKFURT, March 16 Buyout group Providence is moving ahead with plans to pull out of German home shopping TV network HSE24, which it plans to sell or float on the Frankfurt stock exchange before the summer, several people close to matter said.
* QTRLY BENEFIT FROM TAX REFORM ACT OF $29.6 MILLION OR $1.89 PER DILUTED COMMON SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Providence appoints CARTER PATE as interim chief executive officer
- By The Numbers: Healthcare Stocks With Big Cash Distributions
- The Best- And Worst-Performing Stocks Since The March 2009 Start Of This Historic Bull Market
- The Providence Service's (PRSC) CEO Carter Pate on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- The Providence Service Corporation 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Patient Home Monitoring: New Spin-Off Warrants Re-Evaluation
- The Providence Service Corporation 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides