Prudential PLC (PRU.L)
Tue, Apr 17 2018
April 17 PGIM, the asset management arm of Prudential Financial, named Ken Poliziani as its first chief marketing officer.
LONDON Prudential is to spin off its British and European business from its international operations, breaking up the 170-year-old insurer to refocus on faster-growing markets in the sector's latest major shake-up.
* Shares up more than 6 pct to top of FTSE 100 (Adds analyst comment on future splits, CEO on Brexit, updates shares)
* HAVE AROUND 20 BILLION STG CLOSED ANNUITY BOOK REMAINING, NO PLANS TO SELL
* TRADING IN H SHARES OF PRUDENTIAL PLC HALTED AT 2:11 P.M. ON MARCH 14 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, March 14 Britain's Prudential said on Wednesday it would demerge its UK and Europe retirement and asset management business from its international insurance business, spinning off the division as part of a radical break-up of the 170-year old company.
* GROUP IFRS OPERATING PROFIT 4 OF £4,699 MILLION, UP 6 PER CENT
LONDON, March 9 David Thorburn, an external member of the Bank of England's Prudential Regulation Committee, said on Friday that he would step down early to return to the private sector.
* SAYS MEAN GENDER PAY GAP 29.7 PERCENT, MEAN BONUS GAP 75.6 PERCENT Further company coverage: (Reporting By Carolyn Cohn)
HONG KONG/SINGAPORE Prudential PLC's Malaysian unit is in talks with the country's No.2 pension fund to sell a 30 percent stake, valued at about $435 million, said people with knowledge of the matter, as overseas insurers race to comply with new foreign ownership rules.
- MetLife Moving Past Some Self-Inflicted Challenges And Toward Unlocking Value
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 35: If You Want To Get Rich, Follow The Data
- Consider Selling When Your Stock Does This
- 12 Upcoming Dividend Increases
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 34: Why The Future Of Work Will Be Glorious
- 'Safer' Dividend Contenders, Show Positive Annual Returns, Cash For Dividends, And 10-24 Years Of Increases