Prudential Financial Inc (PRU.N)
17 Nov 2017
Thu, Nov 9 2017
* Unit enters $1.2 billion longevity risk deal with pension insurance corp-statement Further company coverage: (Reporting By Carolyn Cohn)
Prudential Financial Inc reported an 11 percent rise in adjusted quarterly operating profit on Wednesday, beating Wall Street's expectations, as rising market values helped its annuities and asset management businesses.
Nov 1 Prudential Financial Inc reported an 11 percent rise in adjusted quarterly operating profit on Wednesday, beating Wall Street's expectations, as rising market values helped its annuities and asset management businesses.
* Prudential Financial Inc announces third quarter 2017 results
Nov 1 U.S. life insurer Prudential Financial Inc reported an 11.1 percent rise in quarterly adjusted operating income, bolstered in part by rising investment returns and a gradually improving interest rate environment.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, October 27 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the 'AA-' Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) ratings of Prudential Financial, Inc.'s (PFI) primary U.S. life insurance subsidiaries. Fitch also affirmed PFI's Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A' and senior unsecured debt ratings at 'A-'. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A complete list of rating actions follows at the end of this release. KEY RATING DRIVERS Fitch's ratings on PFI reflec
* Prudential Financial Inc - as of September 30, 2017, assets under management of asset management segment were $1.134 trillion - SEC filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2yuDQ1d] Further company coverage:
Oct 9 Quantitative Management Associates LLC (QMA), a unit of Prudential Financial Inc, said Adam Broder would join the as head of global distribution, effective Oct. 16.
* Prudential Financial Inc reports 10.1 percent passive stake in La Jolla Pharmaceutical Co as of Sept 30 - sec filing Source text : [http://bit.ly/2g07Ckv] Further company coverage:
Oct 2 International Paper Co, a fiber-based packaging, pulp and paper producer, said on Monday it would transfer $1.3 billion in pension obligations to insurer Prudential Financial.
- Not Giving Up On Apache - Cramer's Lightning Round (11/7/17)
- Prudential Financial, Inc. 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- My Dividend Growth Portfolio Update - 48 Holdings
- Prudential Financial (PRU) Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- New Favorite To Be Next Fed Chair And His Massive Deregulation Agenda
- My K.I.S.S. Dividend Portfolio: 3rd Quarter 2017 Update