Porsche Automobil Holding SE (PSHG_p.DE)
Wed, Jan 31 2018
* Bosch already investigated over VW, Porsche, Mercedes vehicles (Adds Bosch comment)
FRANKFURT, Jan 30 Workers at German companies including carmakers Daimler and Porsche and automotive supplier Bosch are set to stage strikes over the coming days amid a row over wages and working hours, union IG Metall said.
FRANKFURT Volkswagen's Porsche said it plans additional software updates on certain diesel-engined versions of its top-selling Macan SUV after reports on Friday it was facing a possible ban on sales.
FRANKFURT, Jan 26 Porsche plans to recall diesel-engined Macan models so that it can update their software and avert a German ban on sales, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters.
* SAYS TO APPEAL COURT RULING INVALIDATING ENDORSEMENT OF MANAGEMENT AND SUPERVISORY BOARD AT 2016 AGM Further company coverage:
LEIPZIG, Germany Battery suppliers are struggling to cope with buoyant demand for Porsche's Panamera hybrid sedan, the sports car maker told Reuters, in a sign parent Volkswagen's shift to cleaner vehicles may be paying off, but also of the challenges involved.
* 57,600 3.0-litre models affected globally -KBA (Adds detail on KBA examinations and background)
* 9-MONTH CONSOLIDATED PROFIT AFTER TAX OF 2.20 BILLION EUROS (PREVIOUS YEAR: 1.64 BILLION EUROS)
Nov 2 Ferrari Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne tells analysts in a post-results call:
* HAS ACQUIRED SINGLE-DIGIT VENTURE STAKES IN MARKFORGED INC AND 3D PRINTING SPECIALIST NOT YET PUBLICLY KNOWN