Phillips 66 (PSX.N)
20 Feb 2018
Tue, Feb 13 2018
Phillips 66 said it will buy back shares worth $3.28 billion from a Berkshire Hathaway subsidiary, in a transaction that could ease regulatory pressure for Berkshire, the conglomerate run by Warren Buffett.
Feb 13 Phillips 66 said it will buy back shares worth $3.28 billion from a Berkshire Hathaway subsidiary, in a transaction that could ease regulatory pressure for Berkshire, the conglomerate run by Warren Buffett.
Feb 13 U.S. refiner Phillips 66 said it has agreed to repurchase 35 million of its own shares from a Berkshire Hathaway Inc subsidiary for $3.28 billion.
* SAYS IT HAS AGREED TO REPURCHASE 35 MILLION SHARES OF PHILLIPS 66 COMMON STOCK FROM A WHOLLY-OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY INC.
* SETS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.70 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 2 U.S. refiner Phillips 66 on Friday beat analysts' quarterly profit estimates, largely helped by higher refining margins.
* REPORTS FOURTH-QUARTER EARNINGS OF $3.2 BILLION OR $6.25 PER SHARE
Feb 2 U.S. refiner Phillips 66's profit surged more than 19 times in the fourth quarter, helped by a $2.74 billion tax benefit due to the recent changes to U.S. tax laws.
* PHILLIPS 66 - QTRLY TOTAL REVENUE AND OTHER INCOME $30,123 MILLION VERSUS $23,668 MILLION Source text: (http://bit.ly/2nAI8O1) Further company coverage:
* PHILLIPS 66 SAYS CO'S PRESIDENT TIM TAYLOR WILL RETIRE AT THE END OF THIS YEAR Further company coverage:
- You May Not Want To Follow Buffett Out Of Phillips 66
- Tracking Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Stocks To Watch: Digging For Gems In The Shakeout
- Cenovus: Rule #1 - When You Are In A Hole, Stop Digging
- Phillips 66: Buy This $9 Weekly Dip
- Phillips 66's (PSX) CEO Greg Garland on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript