PTC Inc (PTC.OQ)
20 Jul 2018
Mon, Jun 11 2018
Factory automation equipment maker Rockwell Automation said on Monday it would buy an 8.4 percent stake in PTC for $1 billion as it looks to build on its software capabilities to make smarter manufacturing processes for customers.
* Deal to close in next two months (Updates share price, adds analyst comment)
June 11 U.S. factory automation equipment maker Rockwell Automation Inc said on Monday it would make a $1 billion equity investment in software maker PTC Inc.
* PTC - ENTERED ACCELERATED REPURCHASE AGREEMENT TO REPURCHASE $100 MILLION COMMON STOCK, WITH INITIAL DELIVERY OF 80% OF SHARES TO BE REPURCHASED
* EPOCH INVESTMENT PARTNERS INC REPORTS 5.03 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN PTC INC AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text - (http://bit.ly/2nLIzGa) Further company coverage:
Britain's Aveva Group on Thursday appointed Craig Hayman as chief executive ahead of its tie-up with Schneider Electric, announced in September, which will create an engineering and industrial software group.
* Current CEO James Kidd to revert to Deputy CEO, CFO roles (Adds chairman, investor comment, details)
* PTC INC CEO JAMES HEPPELMANN'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION $10.9 MILLION VERSUS $8.5 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text - http://bit.ly/2Bs4Gp3 Further company coverage: