PTC Inc (PTC.OQ)
21 Sep 2018
Mon, Jun 11 2018
Factory automation equipment maker Rockwell Automation said on Monday it would buy an 8.4 percent stake in PTC for $1 billion as it looks to build on its software capabilities to make smarter manufacturing processes for customers.
* Deal to close in next two months (Updates share price, adds analyst comment)
June 11 U.S. factory automation equipment maker Rockwell Automation Inc said on Monday it would make a $1 billion equity investment in software maker PTC Inc.
* PTC - ENTERED ACCELERATED REPURCHASE AGREEMENT TO REPURCHASE $100 MILLION COMMON STOCK, WITH INITIAL DELIVERY OF 80% OF SHARES TO BE REPURCHASED
- Bulletproof Investing Performance Update, Week 42
- PTC Inc: Valuation Is Supported By High Growth Internet Of Things Opportunity
- Reasonably Priced Stocks With Strong Momentum
- PTC's Transition Is Paying Off
- PTC Delivering On Its IoT Promises
- PTC Inc. (PTC) CEO Jim Heppelmann on Q3 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript