PTC Inc (PTC.OQ)
Mon, Jun 11 2018
Factory automation equipment maker Rockwell Automation said on Monday it would buy an 8.4 percent stake in PTC for $1 billion as it looks to build on its software capabilities to make smarter manufacturing processes for customers.
* Deal to close in next two months (Updates share price, adds analyst comment)
June 11 U.S. factory automation equipment maker Rockwell Automation Inc said on Monday it would make a $1 billion equity investment in software maker PTC Inc.
- Rockwell Automation Still Poised Between Excellence And Uncertainty
- PTC Acquires Frustum For AI Generative Design Tech
- PTC: High Growth Market Opportunity Still In Tact
- PTC (PTC) Q4 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Bulletproof Investing Performance Update: Week 47
- Bulletproof Investing Performance Update: Week 46