Playtech PLC (PTEC.L)
14 Dec 2018
Fri, Sep 7 2018
Playtech said it has sold its 10 percent stake in retail online trading platform Plus500 for about 176 million pounds ($228 million) as it looks to refinance debt.
* Sale comes after Plus500 founders sell shares (Adds Odey Asset Management stake, details, shares)
Sept 7 Playtech Plc has sold its entire 10 percent shareholding in online retail trading platform Plus500 for about 176 million pounds ($228 million), the company said on Friday, giving no details on the buyer.
July 2 Playtech Plc's shares slumped nearly 27 percent on Monday after the British gambling technology company warned that its full-year revenue would be hurt by a highly competitive market in Asia.
- 3 Shares Set to Beat the FTSE 100 Today
- William Hill Announces Deal With Playtech for 424 Million Pounds
- Merger Arbitrage Mondays: November 29, 2010
- Under The Radar: Top 9 Underestimated Small-Cap Stocks
- Bidding War Keeps Phoenix Technologies Rising
- Carlson Capital Goes Activist on Phoenix Technologies Amidst Takeover Bids