Playtech PLC (PTEC.L)
20 Apr 2018
Mon, Mar 5 2018
* LEOVEGAS AB: AUTHENTIC GAMING SIGNS AGREEMENTS WITH PLAYTECH AND BETSSON GROUP
Feb 22 British gambling technology company Playtech Plc said on Thursday its gaming division's revenue at the start of first quarter was lower on troubles at its Asia business, hammering its shares.
* FY ADJUSTED EBITDA AT 322.1 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 302.2 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
Feb 22 British gambling technology company Playtech posted a 18 percent rise in annual revenue, helped by strong performance of its gaming business.
* ANNOUNCES PROPOSED INTERNAL CORPORATE RE-ORGANISATION OF PLAYTECH BGT SPORTS DIVISION
Nov 2 Gambling technology company Playtech warned on annual profit on Thursday saying it will be around 5 percent below the bottom end of market expectations due to a slowdown in parts of Asia and problems with a bingo contract.
* Expects group's performance for full year will be around 5 pct below bottom end of market expectations
* ACQUIRED BETBUDDY, GAMBLING ANALYTICS SOLUTION PROVIDER, FOR AN UNDISCLOSED FEE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 3 Shares Set to Beat the FTSE 100 Today
- William Hill Announces Deal With Playtech for 424 Million Pounds
- Merger Arbitrage Mondays: November 29, 2010
- Under The Radar: Top 9 Underestimated Small-Cap Stocks
- Bidding War Keeps Phoenix Technologies Rising
- Carlson Capital Goes Activist on Phoenix Technologies Amidst Takeover Bids