Pain Therapeutics Inc (PTIE.OQ)
Mon, Aug 6 2018
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration declined to approve Pain Therapeutics Inc's abuse-deterrent opioid treatment Remoxy for the fourth time, sending the company's shares down 35 percent to a record low.
* Shares fall 35 pct to record low (Adds analyst comment, updates share movement)
Aug 6 Pain Therapeutics' said on Monday that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration declined to approve the company's opioid drug for the management of severe pain as the benefits of the drug did not outweigh the risk.
* PAIN THERAPEUTICS REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES CORPORATE UPDATE ON REMOXY® ER
* PAIN THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES FDA ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEETING FOR REMOXY ER®
* FDA ACCEPTS REMOXY® NDA FOR REVIEW, SETS PDUFA DATE OF AUGUST 7, 2018
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Catalyst Positive, JNJ Succeeds, Blue Chips Support Tilray
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Foundation Promising, Paratek Moves Up, Ovid Down
- Pain Therapeutics Can't Catch A Break With The FDA, Opioid Drug Rejected Yet Again
- Durect Corporation: What Investors Can Expect From The Upcoming Regulatory Binaries
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Glaukos And Achaogen Approvals, Puma Up On EU Prospects, FOLD Down
- Biotech Analysis Central Pharma News: Puma's Reversal Win, Pain Therapeutics Suffers Major Blow, Achaogen's FDA Score