Publicis Groupe SA (PUBGY.PK)
18 Jun 2018
Thu, May 24 2018
PARIS Advertising group Publicis will unveil its internal collaborative network "Marcel" on Thursday and hopes to have 90 percent of its staff using it by 2020, in a move designed to improve the interaction between Publicis' various agencies.
PARIS, May 24 Advertising group Publicis will unveil its internal collaborative network "Marcel" on Thursday and hopes to have 90 percent of its staff using it by 2020, in a move designed to improve the interaction between Publicis' various agencies.
* Q1 GROSS MARGIN EUR 12.9 MILLION VERSUS EUR 12.4 MILLION YEAR AGO
LONDON Advertising group Publicis and industrial stocks led European shares on Thursday as strong results spurred them higher, while the main indexes stalled, showing signs of fatigue after a two-day rally took them to six-week highs.
* Tobacco shares fall after Philip Morris earnings (Adds closing prices)
PARIS The head of French advertising group Publicis refused on Thursday to get drawn into commenting on rival WPP , following the shock departure of WPP's boss Martin Sorrell.
* Says market environment remains difficult (Adds share price, second analyst comment, detail on U.S.)
PARIS, April 19 France's Publicis on Thursday posted better-than-expected growth in underlying sales in the first quarter, driven by the rebound of it North American activities.
Money spent on online advertising has risen rapidly, a leading forecaster said, despite talk about firms trimming digital ad budgets as they question the medium's effectiveness.
* PUBLICIS CFO JEAN-MICHEL ETIENNE CONFIRMS ORGANIC SALES GROWTH IN 2018 WILL BE HIGHER THAN IN 2017
- Publicis Groupe (PUBGY) Investor Presentation - Slideshow
- Publicis Groupe (PUBGY) Updates on Q1 2018 Sales - Slideshow
- Publicis: A Great Cash Cow And Dividend Growth Investment
- Publicis: Valuation Discount Is Unwarranted
- Publicis Groupe's (PUBGY) CEO Arthur Sadoun on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- WPP Is An Income Stock