Publicis Groupe SA (PUBP.PA)
22 May 2018
Thu, May 3 2018
* Q1 GROSS MARGIN EUR 12.9 MILLION VERSUS EUR 12.4 MILLION YEAR AGO
LONDON Advertising group Publicis and industrial stocks led European shares on Thursday as strong results spurred them higher, while the main indexes stalled, showing signs of fatigue after a two-day rally took them to six-week highs.
* Tobacco shares fall after Philip Morris earnings (Adds closing prices)
PARIS The head of French advertising group Publicis refused on Thursday to get drawn into commenting on rival WPP , following the shock departure of WPP's boss Martin Sorrell.
* Says market environment remains difficult (Adds share price, second analyst comment, detail on U.S.)
PARIS, April 19 France's Publicis on Thursday posted better-than-expected growth in underlying sales in the first quarter, driven by the rebound of it North American activities.
Money spent on online advertising has risen rapidly, a leading forecaster said, despite talk about firms trimming digital ad budgets as they question the medium's effectiveness.
* PUBLICIS CFO JEAN-MICHEL ETIENNE CONFIRMS ORGANIC SALES GROWTH IN 2018 WILL BE HIGHER THAN IN 2017
* Shares down after early jump (Adds share reaction, background, analyst quote)
PARIS, March 20 France's Publicis is doubling down on its efforts to become a consulting partner for global advertisers online in the hope to reverse sluggish growth and beef up margins over the next three years.
- People's Utah Bancorp's (PUB) CEO Len Williams on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- People's Utah Bancorp: Poised For Another Leg Up
- People's Utah Bancorp's (PUB) CEO Len Williams on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- People's Utah Bancorp's (PUB) CEO Rick Beard on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- People's Utah Bancorp: Small-Cap Community Bank Continues Impressive Growth
- People's Utah Bancorp (PUB) CEO Rick Beard on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript