PayPal Holdings Inc (PYPL.OQ)
Wed, Feb 14 2018
* CARL ICAHN CUTS SHARED SHARE STAKE IN PAYPAL HOLDINGS INC BY 20.0 PERCENT TO 8.0 MILLION SHARES - SEC FILING
Shares of eBay hit an all-time high on Thursday after the e-commerce platform unveiled a plan to take more control of customer payments from long-standing partner PayPal, a move analysts said would help it compete better with Amazon.
* Adyen to become e-commerce firm's main payments processor (Adds detail on PayPal agreement, background on eBay business, analyst comment; updates stock price)
PayPal Holdings Inc's shares fell as much as 12 percent in after-hours trading on Wednesday after former parent company eBay Inc said it had signed up a new primary payment processor.
Feb 1 Shares of e-commerce platform eBay Inc surged nearly 11 percent on Thursday after it reported strong results and launched a new partnership to take more control of payments on its sites from long-term partner PayPal Holdings Inc.
Jan 31 PayPal Holdings Inc's shares fell as much as 12 percent in after-hours trading on Wednesday after former parent company eBay Inc said it had signed up a new primary payment processor.
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.52 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
Jan 31 Payments processor PayPal Holdings Inc's fourth-quarter profit jumped 59 percent, fueled by strength in its merchant services business.
* PayPal Holdings Inc is expected to show a rise in quarterly revenue when it reports results on January 31.
BRIEF-Paypal Holdings Drew Down $1 Billion Under Its 364-Day Delayed-Draw Term Loan Credit Facility
* PAYPAL HOLDINGS - ON DECEMBER 22, 2017, CO DREW DOWN $1.0 BILLION UNDER ITS 364-DAY DELAYED-DRAW TERM LOAN CREDIT FACILITY Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2l1xxv8) Further company coverage: