Randstad Holding NV (RAND.AS)
Tue, Feb 13 2018
* Shares up 2.8 pct, company proposes record dividend (Updates with details, quotes)
AMSTERDAM, Feb 13 Randstad, the world's second-largest staffing company, said on Tuesday its fourth-quarter core profit rose 15 percent to 307 million euros ($378.3 million), buoyed by a strong recovery in the European job markets.
A U.S. appeals court on Monday agreed with staffing firm Randstad that its employees who recruit and place workers are exempt from overtime pay, but said other employees who are primarily engaged in sales and marketing may not be.
* Q3 revenue up 10 percent to 5.87 billion euros vs f'cast 5.9 bln
* Entered into a paid three month pilot contract with Randstad Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Rand Capital's (RAND) CEO Allen Grum on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Rand Capital 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Rand Capital's (RAND) CEO Pete Grum on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Main Street Capital: Does The Price/NAV Matter At All?
- Rand Capital's (RAND) CEO Pete Grum on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Rand Capital - 40% Discount To A Growing Net Asset Value