Randstad NV (RAND.AS)
Tue, Jul 24 2018
AMSTERDAM, July 24 Randstad, the world's second-largest staffing company, said on Tuesday underlying earnings rose 8 percent in the second quarter, driven by growth in all its key markets, slightly beating market expectations.
AMSTERDAM, April 24 Randstad reported a 4 percent rise in core first-quarter profit on Tuesday but shares in the second-largest staffing company fell on underperformance at U.S. unit Monster.
- Barrick Needed Randgold, But Overpaid
- Rand Capital (RAND) Presents At MicroCap Conference - Slideshow
- Rand Capital's (RAND) CEO Allen Grum on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Rand Capital's (RAND) CEO Allen Grum on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Rand Capital 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Rand Capital's (RAND) CEO Allen Grum on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript