Raiffeisen Bank International AG (RBIV.VI)
16 Feb 2018
Wed, Feb 7 2018
* Shares gain 6 pct, bucking sector trend (Adds shares, Polish business)
VIENNA, Feb 7 Austrian lender Raiffeisen Bank International reported forecast-beating fourth-quarter net profit as economic conditions in its eastern European markets improved further and risk costs continued to decline.
* RAIFFEISEN BANK INTL SAYS PLACED EUR 500 MILLION OF PERPETUAL ADDITIONAL TIER 1 CAPITAL (AT1)
WARSAW, Jan 16 Poland's financial market regulator said on Tuesday it would not approve a plan by Austrian bank Raiffeisen Bank International to set up a new bank in Poland.
WARSAW, Jan 16 Polish financial market regulator KNF said on Tuesday it will not approve Austrian Raiffeisen Bank International's plan to start a new bank in Poland, which the lender hoped would help it successfully list the existing Polish unit.
BRIEF-Raiffeisen Bank International Says Will Continue To Work With Polish Regulator Knf To Find An Acceptable Structure For Its Polish Unit
* RAIFFEISEN BANK INTERNATIONAL SAYS WILL CONTINUE TO WORK WITH POLISH REGULATOR KNF TO FIND AN ACCEPTABLE STRUCTURE FOR ITS POLISH UNIT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
VIENNA, Jan 15 Austrian lender Raiffeisen Bank International promoted the markets and investment banking chief of its Polish unit , Lukasz Januszewski, to lead its overall markets division, its supervisory board said on Monday.
WARSAW/VIENNA, Nov 17 BNP Paribas has approached Raiffeisen Bank International to express interest in buying the Austrian bank's Polish division Raiffeisen Bank Polska , two sources familiar with the situation said.
WARSAW, Nov 17 French banking giant BNP Paribas has approached Raiffeisen Bank International to express its interest in buying the Austrian bank's Polish unit Raiffeisen Polbank, two sources said on Friday.
VIENNA, Nov 17 Austria's Raiffeisen Bank International has been approached by at least one company interested in buying its Polish unit Raiffeisen Bank Polska , it said on Friday, declining to elaborate.
- European Markets Mixed; Axis Surges as Canon Captures Video Surveillance Specialist
- Markets Tread Water, Waiting for Jackson Hole speech, but Business Carries On
- Raiffeisen Sanguine on Russian Sanctions Impact as European Stocks Rise
- Kinross Gold Corporation: A Takeover Too Far?
- Merger Arbitrage Mondays: August 09, 2010
- Using the Altman Z Screen Performance to Identify Stock Ideas