Raiffeisen Bank International AG (RBIV.VI)
Tue, May 15 2018
* RBI shares gain as much as 6.7 percent (Recasts, adds details on Russia, loan provisions, costs, trader)
VIENNA, May 15 Austrian lender Raiffeisen Bank International reported an 81 percent increase in first-quarter net profit, helped by lower risk costs and as economic conditions in its eastern European markets improved further.
LJUBLJANA, April 24 Slovenia's largest insurer Zavarovalnica Triglav said it is buying Raiffeisen Bank's Croatian insurance business, the latest in a spree of merger activity in the Balkans' insurance sector.
* RAIFFEISEN BANK INTERNATIONAL CFO SAYS 120 MILLION EUR COST LINKED TO SALE OF POLISH UNIT COULD BE BOOKED IN Q2 OR Q3
* RAIFFEISEN BANK INTERNATIONAL CEO STROBL SAYS WE REMAIN COMMITTED TO RUSSIAN BUSINESS Further company coverage:
LONDON, April 10 Austria's Raiffeisen Bank will not be affected directly by new U.S. sanctions on Russia, where the bank has just under 10 percent of its assets, Austria's central bank governor told Reuters on Tuesday.
VIENNA BNP Paribas is increasing its presence in Poland with the 775 million euro ($954 million) purchase of Raiffeisen Bank International's (RBI) main business in the European Union's largest eastern economy.
* Deal close expected in fourth quarter (Rewrites, adds analysts, details of the deal, shares' drop, background)
VIENNA Shares in Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI) fell as much as 13 percent on Monday to their lowest level in seven months as traders said investors were worried about the impact of new U.S. sanctions against Russia.
VIENNA, April 9 Shares in Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI) fell as much as 13 percent on Monday to their lowest level in seven months as traders said investors were worried about the impact of new U.S. sanctions against Russia.
- European Markets Mixed; Axis Surges as Canon Captures Video Surveillance Specialist
- Markets Tread Water, Waiting for Jackson Hole speech, but Business Carries On
- Raiffeisen Sanguine on Russian Sanctions Impact as European Stocks Rise
- Kinross Gold Corporation: A Takeover Too Far?
- Merger Arbitrage Mondays: August 09, 2010
- Using the Altman Z Screen Performance to Identify Stock Ideas