Raiffeisen Bank International AG (RBIV.VI)
13 Dec 2018
Fri, Nov 30 2018
VIENNA, Nov 30 Austria's Raiffeisen Bank International has enough capital to consider acquisitions and is interested in the Czech Republic, Serbia and other East European markets, its chief executive said on Friday.
VIENNA, Nov 30 Raiffeisen Bank International now has enough capital to be able to look at acquisitions and is interested in markets including the Czech Republic and Serbia, its chief executive said on Friday.
* Shares gain as much as 5.7 percent (Adds details, shares, background)
VIENNA, Nov 14 Austrian lender Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI) posted a better-than-expected 29 percent rise in its third-quarter net profit, underpinned by solid businesses in Russia and the Czech Republic.
VIENNA, Oct 19 Austrian lender Raiffeisen Bank International's (RBI) businesses in Russia, Ukraine and Romania are growing steadily and will help the lender to exceed its core capital ratio target this year, finance chief Martin Gruell said.
* U.S. plans sanctions against Russia, its strongest market (Recasts with share price, sanctions)
VIENNA, Aug 9 Net profit at Austria's Raiffeisen Bank International surpassed expectations in the second quarter, lifted by "exceptionally high" releases of loan-loss provisions that suggested conditions in its markets continue to improve.
- European Markets Mixed; Axis Surges as Canon Captures Video Surveillance Specialist
- Markets Tread Water, Waiting for Jackson Hole speech, but Business Carries On
- Raiffeisen Sanguine on Russian Sanctions Impact as European Stocks Rise
- Kinross Gold Corporation: A Takeover Too Far?
- Merger Arbitrage Mondays: August 09, 2010
- Using the Altman Z Screen Performance to Identify Stock Ideas