Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL.N)
22 Feb 2018
Wed, Jan 24 2018
Royal Caribbean Cruises reported fourth-quarter results that beat Wall Street estimates, helped by higher on-board spending and lower cruise operating expenses in the crucial holiday season.
Jan 24 Royal Caribbean Cruises reported fourth-quarter results that beat Wall Street estimates, helped by higher on-board spending and lower cruise operating expenses in the crucial holiday season.
* ROYAL CARIBBEAN ACHIEVES DOUBLE-DOUBLE, REPORTS 2017 RESULTS, AND PROVIDES FORWARD GUIDANCE
Jan 24 Royal Caribbean Cruises, the No. 2 U.S. cruise operator, reported a 10 percent rise in quarterly profit, driven by higher ticket prices and on-board spending.
BRIEF-Royal Caribbean Cruises Entered Into Agreement To Amend And Restate Current $1.4 Bln Unsecured Revolving Credit Facility
* ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISES LTD - ON DECEMBER 4, ENTERED INTO AN AGREEMENT TO AMEND AND RESTATE CURRENT $1.4 BILLION UNSECURED REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY Source: (http://bit.ly/2jskPEL) Further company coverage:
* Royal Caribbean announces pricing of $800 million senior unsecured notes offering
* We will return to St Maarten in a few weeks - CEO on conf call
* Q3 earnings per share view $3.40 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Announced return to San Juan, Puerto Rico and Philipsburg, which were impacted by recent hurricanes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Azamara Club - has entered into an agreement to purchase a sister ship to Azamara Journey and Azamara Quest, with delivery taking place in March 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- A Much Needed Equity-Income Valuation Reset Is Underway
- Investment Ideas: Beating The Market By Focusing On Cash Distributions
- Royal Caribbean: 4Q17 Takeaways
- Royal Caribbean: A Good Pro-Cyclical Play
- Royal Caribbean Cruises' (RCL) CEO Richard Fain on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Norwegian Cruise Line Sailing Fast In 2018