Redhill Biopharma Ltd (RDHL.OQ)
Tue, Dec 5 2017
* REDHILL BIOPHARMA LTD - COST REDUCTION PLAN IS IN PLACE TO GRADUALLY REDUCE AVERAGE QUARTERLY CASH BURN RATE IN 2018 TO APPROXIMATELY $8.5 MILLION
* Redhill Biopharma reports 2017 third quarter financial results
BRIEF-Redhill Biopharma says last patient enrolled in Phase III study with RHB-104 for Crohn’s disease
* Redhill Biopharma announces last patient enrolled in the Phase III study with RHB-104 for Crohn's disease
* RedHill Biopharma prices public offering of its American Depositary Shares
* Redhill Biopharma announces proposed public offering of its american depositary shares Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Intelgenx and Redhill Biopharma resubmit Rizaport new drug application to the FDA
BRIEF-Redhill Biopharma and Intelgenx submit new drug application to FDA for Rizaport® for migraines
* Redhill Biopharma and Intelgenx submit new drug application to FDA for Rizaport® for migraines
* RedHill Biopharma receives Notice of Allowance for a new U.S. patent covering RHB-104
* RedHill Biopharma receives FDA Orphan Drug Designation for MESUPRON for pancreatic cancer
RedHill Biopharma Ltd said on Tuesday its drug to treat diarrhea-predominant irritable bowel syndrome met the main goal in a mid-stage study, but the positive data failed to impress investors, sending its U.S.-listed shares lower.
- Gastrointestinal Pioneering To Push RedHill Biopharma Over Hill (Part 1)
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Teva Valuation, DelMar Lead Candidate, Galapagos Commences Trial
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Portola Ahead Of Catalysts, AstraZeneca Gets 2 FDA Approvals, GW Pharmaceuticals' Price Target Lowered
- Editors' Picks Daily: Is FOMO Responsible For Bitcoin's Meteoric Rise In Price?
- Is Redhill Worth Our Green Bills?
- RedHill Biopharma's (RDHL) CEO Dror Ben-Asher on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript