REC Silicon ASA (REC.OL)
11 Dec 2017
Tue, Oct 31 2017
* Tore Torvund, president and ceo of rec silicon has bought 200,000 shares in company at nok 1.05 per share.
** Solar silicon maker REC Silicon's current liquidity position is unlikely to be sufficient to meet debt maturities next year, the firm said on Monday, adding it is evaluation several alternatives, including divestment and issuing new equity
* rec silicon asa (rec silicon) reported q3 revenues of usd 75.5 million (Reuters poll usd 68 million), up from usd 61.4 million in previous quarter
SINGAPORE Singapore-headquartered solar panel maker REC hopes to be exempt from potential U.S. restrictions on imports following a recent trade finding that said no significant injury to the United States had been caused by makers including those from Australia, Canada and Singapore.
* REC SILICON CEO TORE TORVUND SAYS HAS NO OBLIGATION TO PAY $169 MILLION INTO YULIN JV IN CHINA TO KEEP OWNERSHIP AT 49 PERCENT, IF IT DOES NOT, PAY OWNERSHIP WILL BE 15 PERCENT
* Rec silicon q2 revenues $ 61.4 million (Reuters poll $63 million) vs $71.1 mln in Q2 2016
- Rydex ETFs' Dead Dozen
- Do Leveraged ETFs Still Make Sense?
- Rydex to Close 12 Leveraged ETFs, Ceding Market Share to ProShares
- Rydex to Shut Down Leveraged, Inverse ETFs
- Rydex to Shutter Almost Its Entire Leveraged ETF Product Suite
- Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Greece's Woes Put Damper on U.S. Markets (Final)