Dr.Reddy's Laboratories Ltd (REDY.BO)
25 May 2018
Tue, May 22 2018
May 22 Indian shares ended slightly higher on Tuesday, driven by gains in Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd and State Bank of India (SBI) following their quarterly results.
May 22 Indian generic drugmaker Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd posted a 19 percent drop in quarterly net profit on Tuesday, missing analysts' estimates, pulled down by headwinds in the U.S. market.
May 22 Indian generic drugmaker Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd posted an about 19 percent fall in quarterly net profit, missing estimates, hurt by headwinds in the U.S. market.
* GETS ESTABLISHMENT INSPECTION REPORT FROM US FDA FOR API MIRFIELD PLANT, UK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAYS GETS EIR FROM US FDA FOR API CUERNAVACA PLANT IN MEXICO Source text: https://bit.ly/2H9URmM Further company coverage:
* CO, U.S. UNIT PROMIUS PHARMA ANNOUNCE FILING OF AN NDA FOR MIGRAINE CANDIDATE
* CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER ABHIJIT MUKHERJEE TO RETIRE ON MARCH 31
* SAYS AUDIT OF API HYDERABAD PLANT IN TELENGANA BY U.S. FDA COMPLETED ON MARCH 16
* ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF LEVOCETIRIZINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE TABLETS USP, 5 MG IN U.S. MARKET Source text - http://bit.ly/2FUOwea Further company coverage:
* U.S FDA ISSUES FORM 483 WITH 5 OBSERVATIONS FOR API UNIT AT HYDERABAD Source text - http://bit.ly/2IehGDn Further company coverage: