Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc (REGN.OQ)
25 May 2018
Thu, May 3 2018
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc disappointed Wall Street with lower-than-expected sales of its newer treatments, eczema medicine Dupixent and heart drug Praluent, exacerbating concerns over the company's future sales growth as its best-selling eye drug Eylea faces more competition.
* Shares down 2 pct (Adds background, comments from conf. call and analyst, updates shares)
* REGENERON REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL AND OPERATING RESULTS
May 3 Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc on Thursday posted a 92 percent rise in quarterly profit, as demand for its flagship eye treatment Eylea and eczema drug Dupixent increased.
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc and Sanofi SA will slash the price of their expensive cholesterol drug for Express Scripts Holdings Co customers in exchange for greater patient access, with some savings to be shared with consumers, the companies said on Tuesday.
* REGENERON AND SANOFI TO LOWER NET PRICE OF PRALUENT® (ALIROCUMAB) INJECTION IN EXCHANGE FOR STRAIGHTFORWARD, MORE AFFORDABLE PATIENT ACCESS FOR EXPRESS SCRIPTS PATIENTS
May 1 Sanofi and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals said on Tuesday they had agreed to cut the price of their potent cholesterol drug, Praluent, under a deal with Express Scripts, the largest U.S. manager of prescription benefits.
May 1 Regeneron Pharmaceuticals and Sanofi will cut the net price of their expensive cholesterol drug for Express Scripts customers in exchange for greater patient access, with some savings to be shared with consumers, the companies said on Tuesday.
BRIEF-Regeneron Says FDA To Conduct Priority Review Of Cemiplimab As A Potential Treatment For Advanced Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma
* FDA TO CONDUCT PRIORITY REVIEW OF CEMIPLIMAB AS A POTENTIAL TREATMENT FOR ADVANCED CUTANEOUS SQUAMOUS CELL CARCINOMA
* REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS INC SAYS PRESIDENT AND CEO LEONARD S. SCHLEIFER'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $26.5 MILLION VERSUS $28.3 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING