Renault SA (RENA.PA)
21 Sep 2018
Wed, Sep 19 2018
PARIS The Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi carmaking alliance said on Tuesday it will adopt Alphabet's Google Android operating system, handing a victory to the U.S. tech giant as it pushes for a bigger share of the infotainment market. | Video
PARIS Renault, Volkswagen and Fiat Chrysler led a 29.8 percent European car sales surge last month, the main regional industry body said, as automakers used discounts to clear inventory ahead of tougher emissions tests.
PARIS, Sept 19 Renault, Volkswagen and Fiat Chrysler led a 29.8 percent European car sales surge last month, the main regional industry body said, as automakers used discounts to clear inventory ahead of tougher emissions tests.
* Mapping rival TomTom's shares slump (Adds details, analyst comment)
PARIS, Sept 18 The Renault-Nissan alliance has picked Google's Android operating system to power its next-generation media system, the Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday.
MONZA, Italy, Sept 2 Renault protested against Romain Grosjean's Haas car after the Frenchman finished sixth in Sunday's Italian Grand Prix and sent the U.S.-owned team level with the French carmaker in the constructors' standings.
* VON ROLL AND RENAULT STRENGTHEN THEIR PARTNERSHIP IN E-MOBILITY PROJECTS
* More driver moves expected to follow (Writes through after Renault statement)
PARIS French carmaker Renault achieved record profitability in the first half of the year, but currency and raw material costs weighed on its bottom line, with analysts suggesting it had been eclipsed by domestic rival PSA Group .
* But currency movements impact net profits (Adds analyst comment, shares)
- Rhino Resource Partners Sells Its Elk Horn Coal Leasing Business
- Investor Beware: Hidden Risks In MLP Stocks
- Rhino Resource Partners - Expiring Coal Contracts Are A Concern
- Iran's Aircraft Orders
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 1/25/16: APC, RDUS, SSRG, UBA
- 2015 Year In Review: Debrief After Decline