Recro Pharma Inc (REPH.OQ)
21 Sep 2018
Thu, May 24 2018
Recro Pharma's shares dropped more than 50 percent on Thursday after the U.S. Food and Drug Administration declined to approve the drugmaker's non-opioid shot IV meloxicam, saying the pain-relieving effect did not meet expectations.
* FDA says drug's pain-relieving effect did not meet expectations
* RECRO PHARMA RECEIVES COMPLETE RESPONSE LETTER FROM THE FDA
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Thursday declined to approve Recro Pharma's IV meloxicam noting the pain-relieving effect of the drug did not meet its expectations.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $-0.70 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* RECRO PHARMA ANNOUNCES RECEIPT OF ISSUE NOTIFICATIONS FOR THREE NEW PATENTS FOR IV MELOXICAM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Your Daily Scoop: Recro Proceeds, MannKind Zooms, Aduro's Publication
- Recro Pharma: Cautious Cheer Following Earnings
- Recro Pharma, Inc. (REPH) CEO Geraldine Henwood on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Recro Pharma: No Relief If New Data Is Needed
- Recro Pharma Tumbles On FDA CRL, Now In Oversold Territory
- Recro Pharma: Oversold?