Rheinmetall AG (RHMG.DE)
Mon, Feb 19 2018
FRANKFURT, Feb 19 A consortium led by Rheinmetall has won the first contract relating to European Union defence research financed by the EU’s European Defence Union, the German company said on Monday.
* BOOKS NEW MULTI-MILLION-DOLLAR CONTRACTS FROM UNITED STATES MILITARY
BERLIN U.S. arms manufacturer Lockheed Martin Corp and German peer Rheinmetall AG said they will team up to compete for a contract valued at around 4 billion euros ($4.9 billion) to supply the German military with heavy-lift helicopters.
BERLIN, Feb 5 U.S. arms manufacturer Lockheed Martin Corp and German peer Rheinmetall AG said they will team up to compete for a 4 billion euro ($4.9 billion) contract to supply the German military with heavy-lift helicopters.
* RHEINMETALL AUTOMOTIVE EXPANDS PISTON PRODUCTION IN CHINA
* ORDER WITH A LIFE-TIME VOLUME WORTH OVER €71 MILLION Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Says to supply Berlin police with RMMV Survivor R special operations vehicle
* Shares seen down 0.2 pct (Adds details on EBIT, automotive, share indication)
FRANKFURT, Nov 7 German defence and automotive group Rheinmetall beat expectations for earnings at its defence unit in the third quarter thanks to its vehicle systems division, which was boosted by an order for military utility vehicles in Australia.
* TO SUPPLY THE BUNDESWEHR WITH DM98 PRACTICE AMMUNITION FOR LEOPARD 2 MB
- Markets Recover a Little, but Portugal Forced to Rescue Banco Espirito Santo
- Rydex ETFs' Dead Dozen
- Do Leveraged ETFs Still Make Sense?
- Rydex to Close 12 Leveraged ETFs, Ceding Market Share to ProShares
- Rydex to Shut Down Leveraged, Inverse ETFs
- Rydex to Shutter Almost Its Entire Leveraged ETF Product Suite