Transocean Ltd (RIG.N)
26 Jun 2019
Thu, Jun 6 2019
* NATIONAL OILWELL VARCO ANNOUNCES SALE OF TWO 20,000 PSI BOP STACKS TO TRANSOCEAN
* TRANSOCEAN LTD. ANNOUNCES PRICING OF U.S. $525 MILLION OF SECURED NOTES DUE 2023
BRIEF-Transocean Ltd Announces Proposed Private Offering Of U.S. $500 Million Of Secured Notes Due 2023
* TRANSOCEAN LTD. ANNOUNCES PROPOSED PRIVATE OFFERING OF U.S. $500 MILLION OF SECURED NOTES DUE 2023 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TRANSOCEAN LTD. ANNOUNCES REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY INCREASE TO $1.36 BILLION
* ON MAY 13, TRANSOCEAN INC, UNIT OF CO ENTERED INTO AN INCREASE OF COMMITMENTS AND FIRST AMENDMENT TO CREDIT AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
* CONTRACT BACKLOG WAS $12.1 BILLION AS OF APRIL 2019 FLEET STATUS REPORT.
BRIEF-Transocean Ltd Says Since Last Fleet Status Report, Co Added About $373 Mln In Contract Backlog
* TRANSOCEAN LTD - SINCE LAST FLEET STATUS REPORT, CO ADDED ABOUT $373 MILLION IN CONTRACT BACKLOG, BRINGING TOTAL BACKLOG TO $12.1 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
March 28 A U.S. appeals court on Thursday supported a lower court's finding that Italian oil producer Eni SpA breached a contract with offshore drilling contractor Transocean Ltd, but voided a $160 million damages award.
* TRANSOCEAN LTD. ANNOUNCES CONTRACT AWARD FOR OCEAN RIG CORCOVADO AND OCEAN RIG MYKONOS
BRIEF-Transocean Says CEO Jeremy Thigpen's 2018 Total Compensation Was $8.6 Mln Versus About $9 Mln In 2017
* TRANSOCEAN LTD - CEO JEREMY D. THIGPEN'S 2018 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.6 MILLION VERSUS ABOUT $9 MILLION IN 2017 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2XPqqb2) Further company coverage: