Ralph Lauren Corp (RL.N)
Wed, May 23 2018
Ralph Lauren Corp topped analysts' forecasts for profit and sales for at least the eighth consecutive quarter on Wednesday, as an early Easter added to a turnaround driven by tougher pricing and cost cuts.
* Shares hit more than 2-1/2 yr high (Adds details from conf. call, analyst comment; updates shares)
* RALPH LAUREN REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR FISCAL 2018 RESULTS
May 23 Ralph Lauren Corp on Wednesday reported a quarterly profit compared with a loss a year earlier, when the luxury apparel maker recorded restructuring charges of $322 million.
* RALPH LAUREN TO ADD ANGELA AHRENDTS AND MICHAEL GEORGE TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Ralph Lauren Corp reported a disappointing holiday quarter as fewer customers bought the luxury apparel maker's products in North America, indicating that its turnaround efforts are yet to pay off.
Feb 1 Ralph Lauren Corp reported a disappointing holiday quarter as fewer customers bought the luxury apparel maker's products in North America, indicating that its turnaround efforts are yet to pay off.
* COMPANY RAISES LOW END OF OPERATING MARGIN GUIDANCE FOR FISCAL 2018
Feb 1 Ralph Lauren Corp reported a quarterly loss on Thursday as the luxury apparel maker incurred a $231 million charge due to the recent U.S. tax overhaul.
* RALPH LAUREN CORP - ALICE DELAHUNT WILL JOIN RALPH LAUREN IN NEWLY CREATED ROLE OF CHIEF DIGITAL OFFICER
- Stocks To Watch: Eyes On Apple's WWDC, SCOTUS And D.C.
- The Pony Is Fast Out Of The Gate, But This Race (Turnaround) Is A Long One: An Analysis Of Ralph Lauren's Q4 Earnings
- Ralph Lauren: That's What A Wise Investor Would Do
- Market Loves Turnaround Stories - Cramer's Mad Money (5/23/18)
- Ralph Lauren Corporation (RL) CEO Patrice Louvet on Q4 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Equilibrium Valuation Model: A Regression-Based Fundamental Equity Valuation Model