Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK.N)
18 Sep 2018
Mon, Jun 11 2018
Citigroup Inc's investment banking business could shed as much as half of its 20,000 technology and operations staff in the next five years due to automation, the Financial Times reported on Monday.
June 11 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Monday:
Factory automation equipment maker Rockwell Automation said on Monday it would buy an 8.4 percent stake in PTC for $1 billion as it looks to build on its software capabilities to make smarter manufacturing processes for customers.
June 11 U.S. factory automation equipment maker Rockwell Automation Inc said on Monday it would make a $1 billion equity investment in software maker PTC Inc.
* ROCKWELL AUTOMATION REPORTS SECOND QUARTER 2018 RESULTS AND INCREASES DIVIDEND 10 PERCENT
- Market Is Taking Tariffs Well - Cramer's Mad Money (9/17/18)
- Mitsubishi Portfolio Company GreyOrange Lands $140 Million For Robotics Tech
- Tracking How Far They Fell: August Industrial And Financial Edition
- Tracking How Far They Fell: July Industrials Edition
- Rexel SA Showing A Little More Juice In Its Turnaround
- One Quarter Doesn't Break, Or Make, Rockwell Automation