Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK.N)
16 Mar 2018
Wed, Jan 24 2018
Rockwell Automation Inc posted quarterly revenue slightly shy of estimates, but said sales could get a fillip from the impact of the new tax law on its customers' investment decisions.
Jan 24 Rockwell Automation Inc posted quarterly revenue slightly shy of estimates, but said sales could get a fillip from the impact of the new tax law on its customers' investment decisions.
* ROCKWELL CFO SAYS WE ARE NOW TARGETING ABOUT $1.2 BILLION IN SHARE REPURCHASES FOR FISCAL '18, UP FROM $500 MILLION FOR OUR NOVEMBER GUIDANCE - CONF CALL Further company coverage:
Jan 24 Rockwell Automation Inc reported a 6.5 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Wednesday, driven by higher demand for its factory automation equipment from sectors including oil and gas.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.74 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* ROCKWELL AUTOMATION INC SAYS CEO BLAKE MORET'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $6.3 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2BS5sjD) Further company coverage:
* ROCKWELL AUTOMATION ACQUIRES ODOS IMAGING TO LEVERAGE 3-D TIME-OF-FLIGHT TECHNOLOGY FOR SENSING AND SAFETY APPLICATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Industrial-automation systems maker Emerson Electric Co said on Tuesday it abandoned its bid for Rockwell Automation Inc after several rejections, and instead will pursue bolt-on acquisitions as originally planned. | Video
* Emerson sees $500 mln-$1.5 bln bolt-on deals in next few years
Nov 28 Emerson Electric said on Tuesday it has withdrawn its proposal to acquire Rockwell Automation for $225 per share.
- How Far Could Rockwell Automation Fall?
- ABB Is Getting There, But The Process Has Been Ugly
- Fortive: I Missed The Party
- High Expectations Remain The Theme For Rockwell Automation
- Rockwell Automation's (ROK) CEO Blake Moret on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Bulletproof Investing Performance: Week 6