Range Resources Corp (RRC.N)
20 Apr 2018
Mon, Apr 16 2018
* RANGE RESOURCES CORP SAYS ON APRIL 13, 2018, CO ENTERED INTO AN AMENDED AND RESTATED REVOLVING CREDIT AGREEEMENT - SEC FILING
* RANGE RESOURCES CORP - NEW FIVE-YEAR AGREEMENT WITH A SYNDICATE OF TWENTY-SEVEN FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS HAS A MAXIMUM FACILITY SIZE OF $4 BILLION
* RANGE ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT OF EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT AND COO RAY N. WALKER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* RANGE RESOURCES CORP SAYS CEO JEFFREY L. VENTURA'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.7 MLN VS $9.9 MLN - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2GBDADA) Further company coverage:
* PRODUCTION FOR Q1 OF 2018 IS EXPECTED TO BE APPROXIMATELY 2.18 BCFE PER DAY.
* RANGE RESOURCES CORP - ANNOUNCED A 2018 CAPITAL BUDGET OF $941 MILLION
* FUTURE DEVELOPMENT COSTS FOR PROVED UNDEVELOPED RESERVES ARE ESTIMATED TO BE $0.38 PER MCFE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Range announces planned retirement of Executive Vice President and CFO Roger S. Manny and promotion of Mark S. Scucchi to Senior Vice President and CFO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Range Resources Corp qtrly production totaled 1.99 BCFE per day, an increase of 32% compared to prior-year quarter
- LDL And Natural Gas Statistics: Losing My Religion
- Weekly Natural Gas Recap - When Do Natural Gas Producers Become A Buy?
- 'Blame It On China'
- Range Resources (RRC) Presents At Scotia Howard Weil 46th Annual Energy Conference - Slideshow
- Weekly Natural Gas Recap - Sleepy Market Usually Leads To Big Set-Up
- LDL And Natural Gas Statistics: DUC, DUC Goose