RSA Insurance Group PLC (RSA.L)
17 Nov 2017
Thu, Nov 2 2017
* CFO Scott Egan says taking pricing action in response to rising UK household claims; market average price increase of 9 percent.
LONDON, Nov 2 Hurricanes blew insurer RSA's underwriting performance off course in the third quarter as it set aside an initial 50 million pounds ($66 million) for weather losses in the United States and the Caribbean.
LONDON, Nov 2 Hurricanes hit insurer RSA's underwriting performance in the third quarter, it said on Thursday, as it set aside 50 million pounds ($66.39 million) for weather losses in the United States and the Caribbean.
* ytd group net written premiums of £5,077m at q3 2017 are up 8% 1 as reported, and up 3% 1 at constant fx rates, versus q3 2016
* Q3 NET PROFIT 13 MILLION DIRHAMS VERSUS 12 MILLION DIRHAMS YEAR AGO
* RSA INSURANCE - "TRADING RESULTS FOR Q3 TO DATE HAVE BEEN POSITIVE, CONSISTENT WITH PRIOR TRENDS, ACROSS COMPANY WITH EXCEPTION OF UK BUSINESS SEGMENT"
Sept 14 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Thursday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
Sept 14 RSA Insurance Group Plc said on Thursday it has named Gaëlle Tortuyaux as managing director of RSA France.
* Jefferies analysts see legal hurdles (Adds detail of changes, RSA, analyst comment, updates shares)
* No special dividend, share buyback before 2018 - CEO (Recasts with more detail, analysts, share price, CEO)
- Markets Dip and Bounce, But Beginning to Take Currency Volatility Into Account
- Markets Tread Water, Waiting for Jackson Hole speech, but Business Carries On
- European Markets Rise Despite Iraq Conflict, as Local Economy and Stocks Take Center Stage
- German Data Points to Economic Strength
- European Markets Still Waiting For Taper News
- Why Aviva Beats Prudential and RSA Insurance Group