Restaurant Group PLC (RTN.L)
Wed, May 23 2018
May 23 Britain's Restaurant Group, the owner of the Frankie & Benny's chain, said on Wednesday it expects to meet annual results estimates despite a hit on its latest comparable sales from adverse weather.
* DEL FRISCO’S RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. TO ACQUIRE BARTECA RESTAURANT GROUP FOR $325 MILLION IN CASH
* DEL FRISCO’S RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS
* DEL FRISCO'S RESTAURANT GROUP FILES FOR NON TIMELY 10-K - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2FHFopN) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* DEL FRISCO’S RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2017 RESULTS
* FY PRETAX PROFIT 43.6 MILLION STG VERSUS -49.3 MILLION STG LOSS YEAR AGO
* Expects to gain further traction from measures taken (Recasts, adds shares, analysts comments)
March 7 Restaurant Group Plc, the owner of the Frankie & Benny's chain, reported a 26.4 percent fall in 2017 pre-tax profit on Wednesday as Britons spent less on eating and drinking out.
Jan 25 Restaurant Group Plc posted a 3 percent fall in 2017 comparable sales on Thursday as Britons spent less on eating and drinking out, but the owner of the Frankie & Benny's chain said its latest measures to boost volumes had started showing results.
* LIKE-FOR-LIKE SALES FOR 52 WEEKS ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2017 WERE DOWN 3.0%, WITH TOTAL SALES DECREASING BY 1.8%
- Buy Lockheed Martin On Weakness - Cramer's Lightning Round (6/14/18)
- Little Rocket Man: 'Great Personality'!
- Monthly Review Of DivGro: May 2018
- Retirement Security: The Best Offense Is A Good Defense With These 3 Defense Manufacturers
- My Conversation With Harry
- Top Holdings Of Dividend ETFs (June 2018 Edition)