Ryanair Holdings PLC (RYAAY.OQ)
15 Dec 2017
Fri, Dec 15 2017
DUBLIN Ryanair offered on Friday to recognize pilot unions for the first time in its 32-year history in a last-minute attempt to avert its first-ever pilot strike. | Video
BERLIN German pilots' union Vereinigung Cockpit (VC) has requested a meeting with Ryanair early next week after the Irish low-cost carrier said it would recognize unions in a bid to stop strikes.
VIENNA/BERLIN Ryanair may bid for assets of Niki, Europe's biggest budget carrier said on Friday, as administrators scramble to find a buyer for the insolvent Austrian airline before it loses its valuable runway slots. | Video
* Analysts say impact on costs unclear (Adds Ryanair comment on IALPA, ANPAC unions)
* Talks with possible buyers continue on Friday (Recasts with Ryanair comment)
BERLIN Irish low-cost airline Ryanair is looking into buying assets of insolvent Austrian leisure airline Niki, it said on Friday.
BERLIN, Dec 15 Irish low-cost airline Ryanair is looking into buying assets of insolvent Austrian leisure airline Niki, it said on Friday.
BERLIN German pilots union Vereinigung Cockpit is reviewing Ryanair's announcement that it intends to recognize unions, a spokesman for the union said.
DUBLIN, Dec 15 Ryanair on Friday announced that it would recognise pilot unions for the first time in its 32-year history in a bid to stop the first pilot strike in its history from taking place later in the day.
DUBLIN, Dec 14 Ryanair is making contingency plans for disruption to flights after pilot unions in three countries announced strikes for the coming days and two others threatened industrial action.
- Volaris - Latin America's Ultra Low-Cost Carrier
- Ryanair Holdings PLC 2018 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Ryanair Heads Into Labor Turbulence
- Ryanair Holdings' (RYAAY) CEO Michael O'Leary on H1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Boeing Loses European Customer
- Low-Cost Carriers With Long Returns? LCCs For 2018