Ryanair Holdings PLC (RYAAY.OQ)
17 Aug 2018
Mon, Jul 23 2018
* Hot weather, strikes push down average fares (Updates share price, adds analyst quote)
DUBLIN Ryanair is to cancel more than 12 percent of its flights for two days next week in its biggest-ever strike as cabin crew escalate a staff revolt that began among disaffected pilots last year.
* Ryanair says willing to discuss demands (Adds dates of strikes)
DUBLIN, July 18 Ryanair said on Wednesday it would cancel more than 12 percent of its flights on July 25 and 26 due to a cabin crew strike, as its industrial relations crisis escalates.
DUBLIN Ryanair plans to cancel only 1 percent of its flights during a strike by Ireland-based pilots on Friday, but Europe's largest low-cost airline is bracing for far wider industrial action across five countries next week.
* Unions say dismissals complicate talks (Adds Spanish and Portuguese cabin crew unions)
DUBLIN, July 17 Ryanair plans to cancel 24 flights between Ireland and Britain on Friday due to a strike by its Ireland-based pilots, the second of three planned for July, Europe's largest airline by passenger numbers said on Tuesday.
FRANKFURT Lufthansa plans to end an agreement to lease planes to Laudamotion, saying the Austrian holiday airline has failed to meet payments, leading to a dispute with its backer Ryanair .
* Lufthansa tries to terminate lease of 9 planes to Laudamotion
- Consolidation Is Changing The Airline Industry
- Contagion Concerns Erupt From Turkey (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Contagion Concerns Erupt From Turkey
- Ryanair Holdings PLC (RYAAY) CEO Michael O'Leary on Q1 2019 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Ryanair Holdings PLC 2019 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Ryanair: Low-Cost Entry Point For A Low-Cost Airline