Ryanair Holdings PLC (RYAAY.OQ)
22 Oct 2018
DUBLIN Ryanair warned investors of more strikes and weaker ticket prices this summer, pushing its shares down sharply, as it heads into the worst week of stoppages it has faced in more than three decades of flying. | Video
* Hot weather, strikes push down average fares (Updates share price, adds analyst quote)
DUBLIN Ryanair is to cancel more than 12 percent of its flights for two days next week in its biggest-ever strike as cabin crew escalate a staff revolt that began among disaffected pilots last year.
* Ryanair says willing to discuss demands (Adds dates of strikes)
DUBLIN, July 18 Ryanair said on Wednesday it would cancel more than 12 percent of its flights on July 25 and 26 due to a cabin crew strike, as its industrial relations crisis escalates.
DUBLIN Ryanair plans to cancel only 1 percent of its flights during a strike by Ireland-based pilots on Friday, but Europe's largest low-cost airline is bracing for far wider industrial action across five countries next week.
* Unions say dismissals complicate talks (Adds Spanish and Portuguese cabin crew unions)
DUBLIN, July 17 Ryanair plans to cancel 24 flights between Ireland and Britain on Friday due to a strike by its Ireland-based pilots, the second of three planned for July, Europe's largest airline by passenger numbers said on Tuesday.
FRANKFURT Lufthansa plans to end an agreement to lease planes to Laudamotion, saying the Austrian holiday airline has failed to meet payments, leading to a dispute with its backer Ryanair .
- Ryanair First Half Earnings: Short-Term Issues Become Opportunities
- Ryanair Holdings PLC (RYAAY) CEO Michael O'Leary on Q2 2019 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Ryanair Holdings PLC 2019 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Oakmark Global Fund: Third Quarter 2018
- European And Asian Value Ideas - The Idea Guide
- Ryanair: Deeply Undervalued Structural Winner In Consolidating European Airline Market