Ryanair Holdings PLC (RYAAY.OQ)
21 May 2018
Mon, May 21 2018
* Italian stocks slide again as politics in focus (Recasts, adds detail and updates prices at close)
DUBLIN Ryanair expects annual profits to fall for the first time in five years due to higher fuel and staffing costs and flat fares, Europe's biggest low-cost airline said on Monday. | Video
* Shares up 5 percent as investors eye long-term growth (Update share price, adds analyst quote)
DUBLIN Ryanair Chief Executive Michael O'Leary said on Monday he was not expecting strikes or disruptions over its discussions to recognize trade unions but could not rule them out and would face any action down.
DUBLIN, May 21 Ryanair Chief Executive Michael O'Leary said on Monday he was not expecting strikes or disruptions over its discussions to recognise trade unions but could not rule them out and would face any action down.
DUBLIN, May 21Ryanair posted a record annual profit on Monday as it brushed off a rostering mess-up that forced it to cancel flights and sparked a dispute with pilots, but warned profits would fall back in the coming year due to higher costs and no fare growth.
DUBLIN, May 19 Ryanair’s Irish union has given the company until May 24 to agree to new working practices, or it will ballot pilots for possible industrial action, including strikes.
DUBLIN Ryanair said its issues with pilot staffing have stabilized, with would-be Ryanair pilots queueing up to join after the company decided to recognize unions and offer direct contracts.
DUBLIN, May 17 Ryanair said its issues with pilot staffing have stabilised, with would-be Ryanair pilots queueing up to join after the company decided to recognise unions and offer direct contracts.
ZURICH Laudamotion, the successor airline to the bankrupt Niki carrier in which Ryanair aims to take a majority stake, dropped six routes from Zurich from its summer schedule after failing to secure enough planes, a spokeswoman said on Sunday.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc 2018 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Industrials Enter The Earnings Spotlight, And Alphabet Sells Off (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Industrial Earnings On The Radar
- Oakmark International Fund: Q1 2018
- Ryanair: Dominating European Sky
- Bulletproof Investing Performance: Week 15