Boston Beer Company Inc (SAM.N)
16 Mar 2018
* BOSTON BEER COMPANY NAMES DAVE BURWICK PRESIDENT AND CEO; BEVERAGE INDUSTRY VETERAN TO LEAD COMPANY THROUGH NEXT PHASE OF GROWTH
* SIGNED BINDING LETTER OF INTENT WITH LGC CAPITAL LTD AND BALTIC BEER CO; NEW JV TO MAKE PORTFOLIO OF CANNABIS & HEMP DERIVED BEVERAGES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Boston Beer - on Nov 13, co entered into plan to repurchase up to $20 million of class A common stock during period commencing Dec 13 and ending Mar 3, 2018 Source text: (http://bit.ly/2AFmWLJ) Further company coverage:
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.99 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
BRIEF-Boston Beer- Board authorized increase in expenditure limit under stock repurchase program to $931 mln
* Boston Beer says on Oct 5 board authorized increase in expenditure limit under stock repurchase program, increasing limit to $931.0 million - SEC filing Source: (http://bit.ly/2grMDaP) Further company coverage:
- Boston Beer Co. Is Making Me Nervous.
- Boston Beer Company's (SAM) CEO Martin Roper on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Stocks To Watch: Retail Heavyweights To Center Stage
- Boston Beer: The End Of The Craft Beer High?
- Boston Beer Co.: A Tough Spot
- Why Investors Should Start Taking Marijuana Stocks Seriously