Saputo Inc (SAP.TO)
21 Mar 2018
Tue, Mar 6 2018
* SAPUTO ADVISED CO THAT SAPUTO LODGED PROPOSED UNDERTAKING WITH ACCC REGARDING DIVESTMENT PLAN FOR KOROIT DAIRY PLANT
SYDNEY Canada's Saputo Inc said on Monday it is discussing plans to sell a milk plant in Victoria state to address concerns from Australia's competition watchdog about its buyout of Murray Goulburn Co-operative.
* Murray Goulburn wants a lifeline after China expansion failure (Updates shares, adds pictures)
SYDNEY, March 5 Canada's Saputo Inc said on Monday it is discussing plans to sell a milk plant in Victoria state in order to address concerns from Australia's competition watchdog about its buyout of Murray Goulburn Co-operative.
SYDNEY Australia's competition regulator has raised concerns about a planned $1.0 billion takeover of Murray Goulburn Co-operative by Canada's Saputo Inc , threatening a deal Australia's largest dairy processor says is key to its survival.
* Saputo may have to cave out dairy plant - analysts (Recasts, adds details, quote from analyst)
March 1 Australia's competition watchdog on Thursday raised concerns about Saputo Inc's proposed buy-out of dairy firm Murray Goulburn Co-operative relating to reduced competition for farmers' milk in one area of Victoria state.
March 1 Australian Competition and Consumer Commission:
* FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR FISCAL 2018 THIRD QUARTER ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2017
* Saputo announces the renewal of its normal course issuer bid
- SAP SE (SAP) Investor Presentation - Slideshow
- 5 German Dividend Growth Stocks (Part I)
- SAP: Cloud Growth Barreling Ahead
- SAP's (SAP) CEO William McDermott on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Wall Street Breakfast: Market Jitters Extend Into Second Day
- Tracking Ken Fisher's Fisher Asset Management Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update