Saputo Inc (SAP.TO)
17 Nov 2017
Wed, Nov 15 2017
* Saputo announces the renewal of its normal course issuer bid
* Will close its cheese manufacturing facility in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin and the closure is scheduled in May 2018
WINNIPEG, Manitoba Saputo Inc , one of Canada's largest dairy producers, aims to return Australia's Murray Goulburn Co-operative to profit by aggressively pursuing more of the country's milk supply, its chief executive said on Thursday.
WINNIPEG, Manitoba, Nov 2 Saputo Inc, one of Canada's largest dairy producers, aims to return Australia's Murray Goulburn Co-operative to profit by aggressively pursuing more of the country's milk supply, its chief executive said on Thursday.
Nov 2 Saputo CEO Lino Saputo Jr., speaking on a conference call with analysts:
WINNIPEG, Manitoba, Nov 2 Saputo Inc, one of Canada's largest dairy producers, reported slightly lower quarterly earnings on Thursday, pressured by lower Canadian sales volumes.
* SAPUTO INC.: FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR FISCAL 2018 SECOND QUARTER ENDED SEPTEMBER 30, 2017
* Saputo Inc - entered into an agreement to acquire Betin Inc, doing business as Montchevre Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
SYDNEY Canada's biggest cheesemaker Saputo Inc has agreed to buy debt-ridden Murray Goulburn Co-operative for up to $490 million, becoming Australia's top milk producer and expanding its access to China.
* Offer of A$1.10 and A$1.15 per MG share vs Thursday close A$0.83
- SAP: Cloud Provides Massive Upside Potential
- Thematic Lens Reveals Opportunities Poised To Become Supercharged
- Tracking Ken Fisher's Fisher Asset Management Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- SAP's (SAP) CEO William McDermott on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Wall Street Breakfast: Yellen Heads To The Oval Office
- SAP is expensive because of positive outlook