SAP SE (SAPG.DE)
16 Nov 2018
* Small acquisitions possible in areas such as AI and robotics (Recasts, adds CFO quotes, background)
BARCELONA, Nov 16 SAP, the German business software company, still expects its margins to expand after its $8 billion takeover of Qualtrics, the U.S. company that specialises in tracking the sentiment of consumers online, CFO Luka Mucic said on Friday.
FRANKFURT German business software company SAP has agreed to buy Qualtrics International for $8 billion in cash, pre-empting a planned stock market listing by the U.S.-based company which specializes in tracking online sentiment. | Video
* Seen as expensive, but SAP has good record on M&A - analyst
FRANKFURT, Nov 12 SAP SE, the German business software group, said on Sunday it was buying Qualtrics International Inc, a company that specialises in experience management, for $8 billion in cash in an agreed deal.
* Step change in margins seen next year as investments roll off
WALLDORF, Germany SAP, Europe's most valuable tech company, will continue to do business in Saudi Arabia, a top executive told Reuters, saying he hoped the circumstances of the disappearance of journalist Jamal Khashoggi are clarified.
WALLDORF, Germany Oct 18 SAP, Europe's most valuable tech company, will continue to do business in Saudi Arabia, a top executive told Reuters, saying he hoped the circumstances of the disappearance of journalist Jamal Khashoggi are clarified.
FRANKFURT German software company SAP reported a 41 percent jump in cloud revenues in the third quarter as its business transformation gathers pace, enabling management to raise guidance for revenues and profits this year.
- SoftBank Puts Another $3B In WeWork
- How To Play The Bear Market - Cramer's Mad Money (11/14/18)
- ClearBridge International Growth ADR Strategy Portfolio Manager Commentary Q3 2018
- McDonald's Is The Best In Show - Cramer's Lightning Round (11/12/18)
- SAP To Acquire Qualtrics For $8 Billion In All Cash Deal
- Saudi Arabia To Slash Oil Exports (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)