Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)
19 Jan 2018
* says appoints Dominique Carouge as executive vice president head of business transformation and member of the executive committee, effective Feb. 15 Further company coverage: (Paris Newsroom)
LONDON, Jan 18 Bankers have put together around €1.2bn of debt financing to back a potential sale of French drug maker Sanofi’s European generic drug business as the sale process kicks off, banking sources said.
* STADA AGREES TO EARLY TERMINATION OF LICENSE AGREEMENT WITH SANOFI FOR HEAD LICE LOTION HEDRIN Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
PARIS France's Sanofi and U.S Regeneron said on Monday they would inject an additional $1 billion in the development of cemiplimab, an antibody that could, if successful, be used to treat a wide range of cancers.
PARIS, Jan 8 France's Sanofi and U.S Regeneron said on Monday they would inject an additional $1 billion in the development of cemiplimab, an antibody that could, if successful, be used to treat a wide range of cancers.
BRIEF-Aimmune Therapeutics Announces 2018 Outlook, Including Upcoming Data From Pivotal Phase 3 Palisade Trial Of AR101 For Peanut Allergy
* AIMMUNE THERAPEUTICS - PALISADE COMPLETED IN 2017; TOPLINE RESULTS ANTICIPATED IN FEBRUARY
* AND ALNYLAM, ANNOUNCED ON SUNDAY STRATEGIC RESTRUCTURING OF RNAI THERAPEUTICS RARE DISEASE ALLIANCE
PARIS, Jan 8 French pharmaceutical group Sanofi said it has obtained the right to develop and sell a new hemophilia drug in a restructuring of its partnership with U.S. Alnylam Pharmaceuticals.
* SAYS EVOTEC AND APEIRON ACHIEVE FIRST MILESTONE IN IMMUNO-ONCOLOGY ALLIANCE WITH SANOFI
MANILA The Philippines has fined Sanofi $2,000 and suspended clearance for the French drug maker's controversial dengue vaccine Dengvaxia, citing violations on product registration and marketing, its health secretary said on Thursday.