Southern Copper Corp (SCCO.N)
13 Dec 2018
Wed, Oct 24 2018
LIMA, Oct 24 Southern Copper Corp reported an 8.1 percent year on year drop in its third quarter net profit on Wednesday, citing the impact of lower copper prices despite higher sales.
LIMA, July 24 Southern Copper Corp's second-quarter net profit rose 36.7 percent year-on-year, to $409.6 million, on a surge in sales and higher copper prices, the company said on Tuesday.
- Copper Pops Higher - Could It Be Telling Us That A Trade Deal Is Coming?
- 39 Of 60 Basic Materials WallStars Declare 'Safer' Dividends For November
- Tracking Ken Fisher's Fisher Asset Management Portfolio - Q3 2018 Update
- Southern Copper's (SCCO) Management on Q3 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Copper Hovers Around $2.80 - Trade Will Determine The Path Of The Red Metal
- The Copper Market Ignored A Critical Metric