Schneider Electric SE (SCHN.PA)
Wed, Nov 8 2017
* Schneider Electric to buy IGE+XAO, a software group with a current market capitalisation of around 164 million euros ($190 million)
* Carlyle Group says Dynamic Energy Networks forms strategic alliance with Schneider Electric and the Carlyle Group to deliver energy-as-a-service Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Oct 26 France's Schneider Electric raised its financial targets for the second time this year on Thursday, as strong third quarter growth made up for negative currency effects.
* ALL RESOLUTIONS IN CONNECTION WITH PROPOSED COMBINATION OF AVEVA AND SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC SOFTWARE BUSINESS WERE PASSED ON A POLL AT GENERAL MEETING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON France's Schneider Electric will take a 60 percent stake in an enlarged industrial software business worth about 3 billion pounds after agreeing to combine with Britain's Aveva Group at the third time of asking.
* France's Schneider will own 60 pct of London-listed company
* Schneider financial director says maintains dividend policy and its share buy-back programme after aveva deal
LONDON, Sept 5 European shares crept higher on Tuesday, brushing off geopolitical tension as attention turned to deal-making after Aveva's tie-up with Schneider Electric. Financials and health stocks underpinned broader gains.
* COMBINATION OF AVEVA AND SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC INDUSTRIAL SOFTWARE BUSINESS TO CREATE GLOBAL LEADER IN ENGINEERING AND INDUSTRIAL SOFTWARE
* Schneider Electric says combining its industrial software business with Aveva
- Can ConocoPhillips Really Break Even At WTI Under $40?
- Inter Pipeline: Strong NGLs Lead To Dividend Increase, 6.2% Yield
- Suncor Is A Strong Buy On Much Improved Cash Flow Profile
- Baytex Energy: Doghouse Performance
- Suncor Energy Really Is Firing On All Cylinders
- Suncor: Q3 2017 Earnings Show Surprising Strength And Investor Appeal