Schindler Holding AG (SCHN.S)
26 Apr 2018
April 26 Swiss elevator and escalator maker Schindler said on Thursday first-quarter net profit rose 16.2 percent from last year to 208 million francs ($211.79 million), buoyed by a faster pace of growth in the Asia Pacific region.
* Q1 REVENUE ROSE BY 9.4% TO CHF 2 473 MILLION (+8.9% IN LOCAL CURRENCIES)
* SEES SLIGHTLY BETTER OUTLOOK FOR CHINA IN 2018 THAN IN THE LAST THREE YEARS - CONF CALL
Feb 16 Elevator and escalator manufacturer Schindler Holding AG reported full-year results on Friday that were in line with estimates as it was able to grow in both new installations and in services, with a more stable demand in China.
* FY OPERATING PROFIT (EBIT) INCREASED BY 4.8% TO CHF 1 187 MILLION
* JUDGMENT REAFFIRMED ACQUITTAL OF FORMER EMPLOYEE BY COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE ( TOKYO DISTRICT COURT) IN 2015 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
- Schnitzer Steel Industries' (SCHN) CEO Tamara Lundgren on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. 2018 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Schnitzer Steel Industries' (SCHN) CEO Tamara Lundgren on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- GARP Strategy Update - 16.5% Total Return In 4 Months
- Game Plan For The Week - Cramer's Mad Money (1/5/18)