Schindler Holding AG (SCHP.S)
Fri, Aug 17 2018
Aug 17 Swiss elevator and escalator maker Schindler Holding reported on Friday better-than-expected order intake in the second quarter on strong growth across its markets, and raised its full-year revenue growth outlook.
* H1 ORDER INTAKE GREW BY 9.8% TO CHF 5 869 MILLION (+7.9% IN LOCAL CURRENCIES)
* IN Q2 2018 A ONE-TIME POSITIVE IMPACT OF CHF 55 MILLION WAS RECOGNIZED IN GROUP'S NET PROFIT
* SUCCESSFULLY PLACES CHF 500 MILLION DOMESTIC BOND IN TWO TRANCHES
* THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE TO FURTHER IMPROVE MARGINS DURING THE YEAR - CONF CALL Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
April 26 Swiss elevator and escalator maker Schindler said on Thursday first-quarter net profit rose 16.2 percent from last year to 208 million francs ($211.79 million), buoyed by a faster pace of growth in the Asia Pacific region.
* Q1 REVENUE ROSE BY 9.4% TO CHF 2 473 MILLION (+8.9% IN LOCAL CURRENCIES)
- This Yield Curve Just Inverted - What Does It Mean?
- We've Got Really Bad News For Bond Bears
- Thursday's 10-Year TIPS Reopening Looks Attractive, But...
- August Inflation Rises 0.2%: What It Means For Social Security, TIPS, And I Bonds
- The Rising Dilemma: U.S. Economic Strength Versus Emerging Market Weakness
- Federal Reserve Watch: When Will The Fed Stop It's Portfolio Reduction?