Scor SE (SCOR.PA)
14 Nov 2018
Tue, Nov 13 2018
PARIS Thierry Derez, chief executive of Covea, has resigned from the board of rival Scor , which rejected a takeover bid from the French cooperative insurer, the companies said on Tuesday.
PARIS, Nov 13 Thierry Derez, chief executive of Covea, has resigned from the board of rival Scor, which rejected a takeover bid from the French cooperative insurer, the companies said on Tuesday.
* Scor says Covea has not made a new offer (Adds further detail and background)
* Plans to modestly increase holdings of JGBs after Y700 bln buy
PARIS, Oct 24 French reinsurer Scor, which rejected a 8.2 billion euro ($9.4 billion) bid from rival Covea last month, reported a higher third-quarter profit and said it was on track to meet its financial and strategic targets.
PARIS, Sept 27 French insurer Covea, whose 8.2 billion euro ($9.6 billion) bid for rival Scor was rejected this month, said it was still seeking a friendly takeover of Scor.
PARIS, Sept 27 French mutual insurer Covea, whose 8 billion euro ($9.4 billion) bid for rival Scor was rejected this month, said it remained a long-term shareholder in Scor and would continue to examine ways to boost shareholder value.
PARIS Reinsurer Scor's Chief Executive Denis Kessler has rejected an attempt by activist investor CIAM to get the French company to hold talks with rival Covea on its 8.2 billion euro ($9.65 billion) takeover offer.
PARIS, Sept 18 An activist investment fund on Tuesday put pressure on French reinsurer Scor's management after it rejected a friendly 8.2 billion euro ($9.57 billion) takeover offer late last month.
PARIS Unlisted French cooperative insurer Covea is working on a new approach to its planned takeover of reinsurer Scor after its friendly 8.2 billion euro ($9.5 billion) offer was rejected last month, two sources close to the deal said on Friday.
- Beware Of These 'Sucker Yields': The Bracket Buster Edition
- China Biotech Week In Review: Simcere Pharma Going Private
- AsiaInfo And Simcere Bow Out From New York
- Simcere Pharmaceutical's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- UTStarcom Privatization Derails
- China Biotech In Review: Simcere Pharma Accepts $495 Million Go-Private Deal