Stifel Financial Corp (SF.N)
Mon, Oct 30 2017
* Q3 revenue $721.2 million versus i/b/e/s view $701.1 million
* Stifel Financial Corp - terms of transaction were not disclosed
Oct 5 Stifel Financial Corp said on Thursday it appointed ex-Wells Fargo adviser David Safarian as senior vice president of investments at the financial services company's subsidiary Frontenac, Missouri.
Oct 2 Stifel, Nicolaus & Co Inc, a unit of financial services company Stifel Financial Corp, appointed David Safarian as senior vice president/investments.
* Announced pricing of $200 million principal amount of 5.20% senior notes due 2047 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Stifel Financial files preliminary prospectus supplement related to a potential senior notes offering
* Stifel Financial Corp files preliminary prospectus supplement related to a potential offering of senior notes due October 2047 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2hyZRT3) Further company coverage:
Aug 18 Stifel Financial Corp said Nicholas Dukas and Jason Dukas have joined its broker-dealer unit Stifel, Nicolaus & Co Inc's private client group office as senior vice presidents of investment.
* Stifel Financial Corp files for mixed shelf of upto $500 million - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.75 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Stifel Financial Corp said on Wednesday three financial advisers joined the private client group of its broker-dealer subsidiary, Stifel, Nicolaus & Co Inc.
- Casa Systems Proposes Terms For $134 Million IPO
- Stifel Financial (SF) Presents at Goldman Sachs U.S. Financial Services Conference 2017 - Slideshow
- Stifel Financial's (SF) CEO Ron Kruszewski on Q7 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Stifel Financial Corporation 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Stifel Financial Corp: This 5.20% 'Baby Bond' Started Trading On The NYSE
- Insider Transactions Newsletter: Buy This 8% Yielder