Safilo Group SpA (SFLG.MI)
11 Dec 2017
Wed, Nov 8 2017
* Q3 EBITDA EUR 14.7 MILLION VERSUS EUR 18.8 MILLION YEAR AGO
* SAFILO AND REBECCA MINKOFF ANNOUNCE EYEWEAR LICENSE AGREEMENT UNTIL 2024
* SIGNS EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTION PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT FOR CHILE WITH VALENTE EYEWEAR & TRADE
* WILL NOW BE ABLE TO PARTNER LOCALLY WITH OPTICAL RETAILERS IN BELARUS AND KAZAKHSTAN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Aug 2 Safilo, the world's second biggest eyewear maker, swung into the red in the first half after problems with a new IT system and the end of its Gucci license hurt sales.
* RENEWS 5-YEAR LICENSING AGREEMENT WITH JCPENNEY FOR DESIGN, MANUFACTURING AND DISTRIBUTION OF OPTICAL FRAMES AND SUNGLASSES
- Is Ship Finance International Still The Cream Of The Crop?
- 3 Short Updates For 3 Shipping Segments
- Ship Finance - How To Become A Constant Winner
- Ship Finance International Limited 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- How OPEC Cuts Could Benefit Crude Tankers: Update
- 'Safer' Dividend Industrials Top 5 Gains Over 25% Cast To November 2018